Sept 2015: Will the Fed raise interest rates

/dev/null

Will the Fed raise interest rates  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Fed raise interest rates

Can't even remember now. Gees, you guys are all over the place!

What's hilarious (aside from doubling down on your incorrect premise that the Fed is a part of the US Government) is that you're accusing someone else of "being all over the place" despite the fact you were the one who posted a worthless link for a reason they can't remember.

Are you sure you wore a helmet to hockey last night? Because your posts this morning read like someone who suffered a brain injury.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's hilarious (aside from doubling down on your incorrect premise that the Fed is a part of the US Government) is that you're accusing someone else of "being all over the place" despite the fact you were the one who posted a worthless link for a reason they can't remember.

Are you sure you wore a helmet to hockey last night? Because your posts this morning read like someone who suffered a brain injury.

How many football and hockey players have had major brain injury even while wearing a helmet. I heard one of the late night comedians say a company (or university) has come up with a helmet that can determine when a hit has caused a brain injury. They've named it "Too Late" So I have a new nickname for gator. Too Late.

No, I'm not all over anything. I'm spot on. Boy, you just say anything! You make up anything you think and spew your nonsense! Kind of funny how you just believe whatever you want to be true

(cough cough) Horse*sh-- (cough cough)

Please point out my horseshit.

No, I'm not all over anything. I'm spot on. Boy, you just say anything! You make up anything you think and spew your nonsense! Kind of funny how you just believe whatever you want to be true

Please point us to a quote...any quote, that says The Fed is an agency of the US government.

How many football and hockey players have had major brain injury even while wearing a helmet. I heard one of the late night comedians say a company (or university) has come up with a helmet that can determine when a hit has caused a brain injury. They've named it "Too Late" So I have a new nickname for gator. Too Late.

:lol::lol:

You're not spot on, you're dead wrong and have been now for months on this topic. :lol: You still never answered my question a few pages back from the Bernie Sanders clip. Explain to me, if the Fed really is just a part of the US Government (and it is not), how the Fed Chair could blatantly refuse to answer a sitting US Senator's questions about where $2.2 trillion dollars went? Most people who would refuse that kind of question would be compelled to answer -- Bernanke was not. Why?

And yet, of the two of us, only one posts irrelevant links to back up their points -- and then brags about it. Are you sure you want to say I'm the one spewing nonsense? :rolleyes:

You said it was not an agency of federal government

Because the Federal Reserve is not an agency of the federal government in any way, shape, or form. It's an independent group of private banks. Nothing more.

Can't even remember now. Gees, you guys are all over the place!

Lol, at least you haven't came out and said it wasn't a federal agency because that would be stupid!

B-)

Ok!! Who appoints people to that regulatory body you brought up? Bet its not the president!

How big was that stick last night?

You said it was not an agency of federal government

i don't want to point it out, but I can

Your schtick is getting old. You're arguing purely for entertainment, but you're the only one being entertained. Multiple people have proven, to anyone who reads this thread, that the federal reserve isn't a federal agency, and they've all sourced themselves. On the other hand we have you, who - as always - has absolutely nothing except for insults, most of which are either just pathetic or at least misspelled. The only redeeming thing I can say about your contribution to this thread is that you've gone several pages without calling someone a 'poop head'. Bravo.

Your schtick is getting old. You're arguing purely for entertainment, but you're the only one being entertained. Multiple people have proven, to anyone who reads this thread, that the federal reserve isn't a federal agency, and they've all sourced themselves. On the other hand we have you, who - as always - has absolutely nothing except for insults, most of which are either just pathetic or at least misspelled. The only redeeming thing I can say about your contribution to this thread is that you've gone several pages without calling someone a 'poop head'. Bravo.

Just because they say it does not mean they proved it. If I'm getting old, do what I do with the vast majority of your posts, ignore them. I learned long ago to just pass over your posts because they are mostly worthless drivel.

So, you were wrong. Again.

Shocking! :lol::lol:

Ha ha!! Got me! :oops:

:beer:

Just because they say it does not mean they proved it. If I'm getting old, do what I do with the vast majority of your posts, ignore them. I learned long ago to just pass over your posts because they are mostly worthless drivel.

Again you're wrong, it has been proven with multiple sources. You just choose to ignore them because you enjoy being ignorant on this topic.

Doesn't it get tiring being a fool?

Again you're wrong, it has been proven with multiple sources. You just choose to ignore them because you enjoy being ignorant on this topic.

He's not wrong, he's right! Just like his sources don't prove!

Never have any of you once shown the Federal Reserve Board was not a Federal Agency. See, you say things and think they are true.

http://www.investopedia.com/university/thefed/fed1.asp

The Fed is headed by a government agency in Washington known as the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve. The Board of Governors consists of seven presidential appointees, each of whom serves 14 year terms. All members must be confirmed by the Senate and can be reappointed. The board is led by a chairman and a vice chairman, each appointed by the President and approved by the Senate for four-year terms. The current chair is Janet Yellen, who took over for Ben Bernanke on February 3, 2014.

I know you will read this and say it says something different, so whatever

Never have any of you once shown the Federal Reserve Board was not a Federal Agency. See, you say things and think they are true.

http://www.investopedia.com/university/thefed/fed1.asp

I know you will read this and say it says something different, so whatever

In other words, I'd do exactly what you do on a consistent basis?

Yeah, and you're still wrong.