Sept 2015: Will the Fed raise interest rates

/dev/null

Will the Fed raise interest rates  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Fed raise interest rates

Obfuscation isn't pointing out that you're a shallow little dunce of a monkey. Obfuscation is more like arguing that an agency is a government agency because it has "Federal" in the name.

No, wrong again. Trying to confuse the issue, say it's much more complicated than the simple truth of the matter and up is down and black is white. All of which Greggy would agree with you on, but not anyone that was above half way intelligent

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rolleyes: I've said plenty, and backed up what I've said with facts and links. You've also said plenty, and backed up what you've said with links that support my position, not yours. It either takes someone with a massive head injury or a barely functional IQ to post the drivel you've posted in this thread and then try to claim victory. You're wrong. Your point has consistently been shown to be wrong (even by your own links) and yet you persist in thinking you're correct.

I'm not sure what they call that where you're from, but most people I know would call that kind of thinking delusional. Or trolling. Or both. So take a bow and bask in your ignorance. :beer:

You are a real pice of work! Even for this board you are low baller. Did you say you are unemployed? Hard to see why...

That's about as accurate as your understanding of the Federal Reserve and its relationship to the US Government... :rolleyes::rolleyes: Don't stop now, Gator, you're rolling!

Oh, I thought there was no relationship to the government! Lol.

My God, private investors earn money off its stock? How public is that??

Oh, I thought there was no relationship to the government! Lol.

My God, private investors earn money off its stock? How public is that??

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I never said there was no relationship between the Fed and the Government. I know reading comprehension is difficult, but it's important. Just remember to sound out the big words, it'll help.

No, wrong again. Trying to confuse the issue, say it's much more complicated than the simple truth of the matter and up is down and black is white. All of which Greggy would agree with you on, but not anyone that was above half way intelligent

Actually, I've kept it very simple: they're not part of the government. Period. End of story.

If that's too complex for you...then I pity you.

The Federal Reserve is not part of the federal government.

Explain how a blunt factual statement is "obfuscating."

Because I posted many authoritative links that stated the opposite and you just claimed they were wrong because its complicated. That's bs and obfuscating

Worst argument was that the Fed does not get funded by federal gov. As if that matters

Because I posted many authoritative links that stated the opposite and you just claimed they were wrong because its complicated. That's bs and obfuscating

Worst argument was that the Fed does not get funded by federal gov. As if that matters

Actually, all of the articles you posted refuted your point. You just didn't read them. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

You are totally shot. But when you are wrong I guess you need to take that less than honest stand

:rolleyes::rolleyes: You have yet to post one link that supports your cause. Not even one. The Federal Reserve is an independent collection of private banks that does not answer to the US government in regards to its policies. If they did, the Fed Chair would have been compelled to answer a sitting US Senator's question about their policies, right?

Oh, but you can keep on ignoring the incontrovertible facts on this issue as you have been. It's hilarious, and kind of sad. I would feel bad for you if I thought you were a real poster and not just trolling this forum because it gives you some validation in life. How it gives you validation to have your ass handed to you in virtually every debate you've staggered into, I have no idea. But clearly you get something out of these exchanges so here's a tip:

Sticking to a demonstrably losing position isn't principled, it's stubborn. Being ignorant, stubborn, and hostile as you clearly are is a bad way to go through life. You might want to do some work on yourself, maybe some meditation and deep reflection. That might lead you to discover that you are in fact 100% wrong on this issue and many, many others. There's no shame in being wrong, there's only shame in not learning from mistakes.

:rolleyes::rolleyes: You have yet to post one link that supports your cause. Not even one. The Federal Reserve is an independent collection of private banks that does not answer to the US government in regards to its policies. If they did, the Fed Chair would have been compelled to answer a sitting US Senator's question about their policies, right?

Oh, but you can keep on ignoring the incontrovertible facts on this issue as you have been. It's hilarious, and kind of sad. I would feel bad for you if I thought you were a real poster and not just trolling this forum because it gives you some validation in life. How it gives you validation to have your ass handed to you in virtually every debate you've staggered into, I have no idea. But clearly you get something out of these exchanges so here's a tip:

Sticking to a demonstrably losing position isn't principled, it's stubborn. Being ignorant, stubborn, and hostile as you clearly are is a bad way to go through life. You might want to do some work on yourself, maybe some meditation and deep reflection. That might lead you to discover that you are in fact 100% wrong on this issue and many, many others. There's no shame in being wrong, there's only shame in not learning from mistakes.

Complete nonsense