Sept 2015: Will the Fed raise interest rates

/dev/null

Will the Fed raise interest rates  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Fed raise interest rates

Which of course is NOT the Federal Reserve. Would you agree with that?[/

Sure, the president is not the government of the country. So what is your point? I doubt you have one

:huh:

My point? The Federal Reserve and the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve are two different things. Would you agree with that?

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:huh:

My point? The Federal Reserve and the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve are two different things. Would you agree with that?

What does that have to do with whether the Fed is part of government? I would not say they are completely different, no. But answer my question, I've answer so many of yours

Of course he won't agree with that, that would mean his stance was wrong. Gator can't admit to being wrong, he's allergic to it. Like he's allergic to thinking for himself.

Wow, you are nuts! This is killing you. I'm pealing the onion of truth and you hate it. What a wacko!

What does that have to do with whether the Fed is part of government? I would not say they are completely different, no. But answer my question, I've answer so many of yours

I really have no response to this other than this is comedy gold Jerry.

And what question exactly of yours do you want me to answer?

I really have no response to this other than this is comedy gold Jerry.

And what question exactly of yours do you want me to answer?

Say why it's funny. Explain it, because I k ow what you are trying to do and it's pretty stupid. I think you are up a stump.

What does your question have to do with whether the Fed is part of the government? How can't you understand this? Come on! Answer, Greggy is counting on you lol

Say why it's funny. Explain it, because I k ow what you are trying to do and it's pretty stupid. I think you are up a stump.

What does your question have to do with whether the Fed is part of the government? How can't you understand this? Come on! Answer, Greggy is counting on you lol

No see, I'm not counting on Chef or anyone in this thread. I do my own research and my own thinking.

And I'm still waiting for you to explain to me how the Fed giving part of their profits to the US Treasury makes them part of the US Government. Care to answer your own stupid question? Or are you juts going to pretend it wasn't asked because you realize how truly stupid of a question it is to ask?

No see, I'm not counting on Chef or anyone in this thread. I do my own research and my own thinking.

And I'm still waiting for you to explain to me how the Fed giving part of their profits to the US Treasury makes them part of the US Government. Care to answer your own stupid question? Or are you juts going to pretend it wasn't asked because you realize how truly stupid of a question it is to ask?

Juts??? Lol, glass house to total loser. Lol

Ok ready? The Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve is the governing and regulatory body of the Federal Reserve. That does NOT make the Federal Reserve part of the US Government. There are many things regulated by the US government that are NOT part of the US government. But of course you will disagree with this because you have a cabbage (or is that an onion) for a head.

Ok ready? The Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve is the governing and regulatory body of the Federal Reserve. That does NOT make the Federal Reserve part of the US Government. There are many things regulated by the US government that are NOT part of the US government. But of course you will disagree with this because you have a cabbage (or is that an onion) for a head.

Next you're going to tell me that paying a portion of your income to the US Treasury does NOT make you a part of the US Government. :rolleyes:

So the Board of Governors, which is chosen by the government, answers to the government and has it's mission directed by federal law, is part of the government but the rest isn't? Is that your point? So it's led by a government directed body, pays almost all it's funds to the treasury but the rest is private banks that get told what to do by the the Governors. Ok! a public private system. Whew!

Oh and I forgot! Thanks to Greggys video, I'm reminded, they also direct where HUGE amounts of government money will be directed! Thanks for helping me Greggy, you half wit! Ha ha ha!!!

So the Board of Governors, which is chosen by the government, answers to the government and has it's mission directed by federal law, is part of the government but the rest isn't? Is that your point? So it's led by a government directed body, pays almost all it's funds to the treasury but the rest is private banks that get told what to do by the the Governors. Ok! a public private system. Whew!

Oh and I forgot! Thanks to Greggys video, I'm reminded, they also direct where HUGE amounts of government money will be directed! Thanks for helping me Greggy, you half wit! Ha ha ha!!!

Oh, there's a half wit in this thread, but like with everything else your conclusion is incorrect. :lol:

Why does the fed turn it's money over to the treasury?

Still no answer to this?

Edited by GreggyT