/dev/null

Will the Fed raise interest rates  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Fed raise interest rates

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about the black helicopters that were flying over you house last weekend?

You are not suppose to know about those. But since you do, they were not from the Fed. They were CIA and they were picking up Hillary's lost emails to drop them in Obama's hideout in Kenya

You are not suppose to know about those. But since you do, they were not from the Fed. They were CIA and they were picking up Hillary's lost emails to drop them in Obama's hideout in Kenya

:lol: gator made a funny. Let's mark it. 14 Sept 2015 - 4:04 PM Not sure when/if this will ever happen again

*Edit I just noticed the timestamp. 4:04 PM

404 not found

Edited by /dev/null

Saying the Federal Reserve is NOT a part of the US Government is not a conspiracy. It's a fact. Saying it's a conspiracy only shows your own ignorance.

Lol, it is part of the government, but whatever.

Tell us again how its deceitfully devaluing the currency and all those other things its doing for the elites at the expense of the rest of us. You know, conspiring against the common people, like you said before. Or do you now what to disown your comments of before?

Lol, it is part of the government, but whatever.

Again this is incorrect. Just saying it over and over doesn't make it true. It's one thing to be ignorant, it's another to be willfully ignorant. You're choosing the later because you are lacking the requisite horsepower upstairs to understand that admitting your mistakes and learning from them is the only way to grow.

Tell us again how its deceitfully devaluing the currency and all those other things its doing for the elites at the expense of the rest of us. You know, conspiring against the common people, like you said before. Or do you now what to disown your comments of before?

It's impossible to have a conversation with you when you willfully misrepresent my posts. I get that you have trouble with big words and understanding 3rd grade and above concepts, but you have to at least try to be honest while having a discussion. Otherwise you'll continue to be this board's whipping boy.

Fact: The US dollar has lost over 95% of its value since the creation of the (private) Federal Reserve system in 1913. You can look it up. The same item you purchased in 1913 for $20.00 would cost you $482.13 in 2015. That didn't happen because that item suddenly cost $462.13 dollars more to make, market, or ship. It happened because the value of the dollar has plummeted since the creation of the (private) Federal Reserve system.

nding 3rd grade and above concepts, but you have to at least try to be honest while having a discussion. Otherwise you'll continue to be this board's whipping boy.

Fact: The US dollar has lost over 95% of its value since the creation of the (private) Federal Reserve system in 1913. You can look it up. The same item you purchased in 1913 for $20.00 would cost you $482.13 in 2015. That didn't happen because that item suddenly cost $462.13 dollars more to make, market, or ship. It happened because the value of the dollar has plummeted since the creation of the (private) Federal Reserve system.

I was not doubting that was true, I was only surprised you actually thought it was bad. And you did previously say it was a conspiracy of some sort. You have a fundamental lack of understanding about economics, obviously. I mean, ok, today's Dollar Store was yesterday's Five and Dime store. So what?

How would you have expanded the nation's money supply without devaluing individual dollars? Not sure if you know--I'm guessing not--that as the population and economy expanded, the money supply needed to expand to keep the economy flowing and so more people could meet their wants and needs. But I'll listen if you had an alternative way....

I was not doubting that was true, I was only surprised you actually thought it was bad. And you did previously say it was a conspiracy of some sort. You have a fundamental lack of understanding about economics, obviously. I mean, ok, today's Dollar Store was yesterday's Five and Dime store. So what?

Again, for someone who still thinks the Federal Reserve is a part of the US Government despite being proven wrong repeatedly, it takes a complete lack of self awareness to level this kind of charge against me.

Again, for someone who still thinks the Federal Reserve is a part of the US Government despite being proven wrong repeatedly, it takes a complete lack of self awareness to level this kind of charge against me.

So no answer. no surprise there

And no, you proved nothing, aside from the fact you are parasite

So no answer. no surprise there

And no, you proved nothing, aside from the fact you are parasite

I answered your post with as much insight and depth as you demonstrate in yours. The only difference is mine contained actual facts while your posts contain nothing but hostility, vitriol, and ignorance.

How exactly am I a parasite in your eyes? I'm gainfully employed, contribute to my community with both time and money, and despite your act I'm a pretty easy guy to get along with on this board, even with those who disagree with my takes.