Sept 2015: Will the Fed raise interest rates

/dev/null

Will the Fed raise interest rates  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Fed raise interest rates

Well, when I'm right and all you total idiots are wrong. BTW, they are still posting too. See why I try and avoid your posts? They are so worthless

And you said you didn't ever read my drivel. But please, keep posting. Your persistence is entertaining, and your insults are so lame that they're hysterical.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

None of this means anything. I understand you are very angry at being completely wrong, but sorry, you are wrong. Look up for yourself exactly how it works. No surprise you are traveling down the obfuscation route. You are pathetic

Well, when I'm right and all you total idiots are wrong. BTW, they are still posting too. See why I try and avoid your posts? They are so worthless

Hard to understand your amazement. I guess I have trouble seeing through the cloud of ignorance that is your thought process. Yes, turning money over to the treasury is indirectly giving it back to our us

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's one thing to think you're the smartest man in the room (despite the overwhelming evidence that you are, in fact, the least informed on this topic), it's another to have literally every single poster telling you that your position is factually incorrect (and backing up those claims with evidence) and still claim that your position is the accurate one. You're wrong, on every level, even your own sources show this to be true. But the funniest stance you've taken yet is your crazy conspiracy theory that the Fed is not only a part of the US Government, but that in giving a portion of its profits to the US Treasury it's "indirectly" giving that money to the US Tax payers. Talk about a complete failure to grasp reality! That is just staggeringly ignorant of how not only the Fed works, but the US Government itself.

Again, how does that work? How is giving money to the US Treasury the same as giving money back to the US Tax Payers. You've yet to explain it. And you can't explain it, because it's a completely erroneous claim you're making. It's funny, because I go check my mailbox every day for my part of the profit sharing with the Federal Reserve, and guess what? There's no check waiting for me from the US Treasury. :lol:

"Indirectly giving it back?" :lol: What the !@#$ does that even mean?

It means Gator's out of wiggle room and now is forced to just make **** up to support his stance.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's one thing to think you're the smartest man in the room (despite the overwhelming evidence that you are, in fact, the least informed on this topic), it's another to have literally every single poster telling you that your position is factually incorrect (and backing up those claims with evidence) and still claim that your position is the accurate one. You're wrong, on every level, even your own sources show this to be true. But the funniest stance you've taken yet is your crazy conspiracy theory that the Fed is not only a part of the US Government, but that in giving a portion of its profits to the US Treasury it's "indirectly" giving that money to the US Tax payers. Talk about a complete failure to grasp reality! That is just staggeringly ignorant of how not only the Fed works, but the US Government itself.

Again, how does that work? How is giving money to the US Treasury the same as giving money back to the US Tax Payers. You've yet to explain it. And you can't explain it, because it's a completely erroneous claim you're making. It's funny, because I go check my mailbox every day for my part of the profit sharing with the Federal Reserve, and guess what? There's no check waiting for me from the US Treasury. :lol:

It means Gator's out of wiggle room and now is forced to just make **** up to support his stance.

You know what the most beautiful thing is? He thinks he's mimicking me. Throw out statements, then call people names when they disagree. He doesn't understand that I don't abuse people when they disagree with me...I abuse people when they're incapable of putting together a semblance of a rational thought.

But he's actually too much an idiot to understand that he's not an idiot because he's wrong. He's an idiot because he can't construct a coherent argument, right or wrong. THAT'S how big an idiot he is...he's too dumb to properly mock me.

https://www.usa.gov/federal-agencies/federal-reserve-system

Well, look at that, listed as a federal agency On USA.gov

Probably because it is....God, you guys are idiots

:lol::lol::lol: :lol:It's one thing to think you're the smartest man in the room (despite the overwhelming evidence that you are, in fact, the least informed on this topic), it's another to have literally every single poster telling you that your position is factually incorrect (and backing up those claims with evidence) and still claim that your position is the accurate one. You're wrong, on every level, even your own sources show this to be true. But the funniest stance you've taken yet is your crazy conspiracy theory that the Fed is not only a part of the US Government, but that in giving a portion of its profits to the US Treasury it's "indirectly" giving that money to the US Tax payers. Talk about a complete failure to grasp reality! That is just staggeringly ignorant it, because it's a completely erroneous claim you're making. It's funny, because I go check my mailbox every day for my part of the profit sharing with the Federal Reserve, and guess what? There's no check waiting for me from the US Treasury. :lol

you know what? Fine, I'll just say I was wrong there, no problem. It just gives the treasury the money. Fine, no problem. My main argument is right, the Fed is a government agency . Next

You know what the most beautiful thing is? He thinks he's mimicking me. Throw out statements, then call people names when they disagree. He doesn't understand that I don't abuse people when they disagree with me...I abuse people when they're incapable of putting together a semblance of a rational thought.

But he's actually too much an idiot to understand that he's not an idiot because he's wrong. He's an idiot because he can't construct a coherent argument, right or wrong. THAT'S how big an idiot he is...he's too dumb to properly mock me.

I think I am what? This is a pretty bizarre. I know sticking to the main point is a losing proposition, but going down this road is pretty strange, even for you.

Also almost sounds like you are trying to find a way to back down. Now it's just, RIGHT or wrong, I make bad arguments. Funny! I'm right, but you don't like my insults. Pop some more pills boy :)

https://www.usa.gov/federal-agencies/federal-reserve-system

Well, look at that, listed as a federal agency On USA.gov

Probably because it is....God, you guys are idiots

you know what? Fine, I'll just say I was wrong there, no problem. It just gives the treasury the money. Fine, no problem. My main argument is right, the Fed is a government agency . Next

I think I am what? This is a pretty bizarre. I know sticking to the main point is a losing proposition, but going down this road is pretty strange, even for you.

Also almost sounds like you are trying to find a way to back down. Now it's just, RIGHT or wrong, I make bad arguments. Funny! I'm right, but you don't like my insults. Pop some more pills boy :)

You're always an idiot because you're incapable of thinking. Even when you're accidentally right (note: not this time, you're still wrong) and happen to agree with me, you're still an idiot.

I've always been clear about that. You just never understood...because you're a !@#$ing idiot.

Oh look, FDiC list the Fed as another government financial agency

https://www.fdic.gov/about/contact/ask/otheragencies.html

We are seeing a preponderance of evidence.

The fact the Fed turns over almost all it's money to Treasury is a real killer for the argument though.

Time to admit you are wrong yet?

So it's (The Board in this case not the Reserve System itself) an agency of the Federal Government. I guess we can add Federal Agencies to the ever growing list of things you don't understand.

So it's (The Board in this case not the Reserve System itself) an agency of the Federal Government. I guess we can add Federal Agencies to the ever growing list of things you don't understand.

Probably quicker to draft a list of things he does understand. It will be considerably shorter and need fewer updates