/dev/null

Will the Fed raise interest rates  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Fed raise interest rates

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not hung up on "that", it's just a clear cut, real world example of the Federal Reserve being a completely independent entity. This is 2.2 trillion they are talking about, which even by your standards is enough money to worry about. Here's the full clip again:

... That might be your WEAKEST answer yet. You're asked a direct question about your stance and he's the troll? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

So he's called before Congress and grilled, threatened with legislation to expose who he lends to and you say that's completely independent?? Wow!!! I think you just listen to what you want to hear whether it's said or not.

And Chef asking me if I've ever met Paul Solman is a troll question, but again you will read into whatever you want to. You are willfully ignorant.

I defined "independence" of the fed. I say it's political insulation, thanks for showing how that's not even completely true, the fed does have to answr to politicians. But can you define what you mean by "independence"? What is it there for?

It's not wrong, it just doesn't mean what you think it means. Again, this has already been covered.

No response to the video still.... interesting. :rolleyes:

Settle down sport! God, give me a chance! Remember, it's me against all of you. Thanks for the video, btw.

I like Sanders a lot less now

Guess this is wrong, too, huh?

https://www.ffiec.gov/agencies.htm

He's on the PBS news hour all the time, troll

So are a lot people. That doesn't mean they can be trusted. Please if you will tell me some of his other works of his you like, trust and agree with. Hell man you've had plenty of time to look them up.

Oh and what does that link have to do with the Federal Reserve?

Edited by Chef Jim

And why does Sanders keep saying the Fed is using the tax payers money? Like this is a government agency spending money...

So are a lot people. That doesn't mean they can be trusted. Please if you will tell me some of his other works of his you like, trust and agree with. Hell man you've had plenty of time to look them up.

Oh and what does that link have to do with the Federal Reserve?

Not answering any more of your totally troll questions

So he's called before Congress and grilled, threatened with legislation to expose who he lends to and you say that's completely independent??

If he were a part of the US Government and beholden to them, there would be no need to "threaten legislation", now would there be?

Who's reading what they want into the situation? Yeah, you are. Because you are, and continue to be, completely wrong on this topic.

And why does Sanders keep saying the Fed is using the tax payers money? Like this is a government agency spending money...

It's not a government agency, which is why Sanders is rightfully upset that 2.2 trillion dollars was loaned out with zero accountability or transparency. Again, it's hard to understand the topic at hand if you're trying to prove your own erroneous assumption rather than actually learning about the topic.

Not answering any more of your totally troll questions

In Gator's view "Troll questions" means any question about his own stance or beliefs that he doesn't want to answer because they will expose him as being wrong. I knew he was petty, but I didn't know he was a coward.

If he were a part of the US Government and beholden to them, there would be no need to "threaten legislation", now would there be?

Who's reading what they want into the situation? Yeah, you are. Because you are, and continue to be, completely wrong on this topic.

It's not a government agency, which is why Sanders is rightfully upset that 2.2 trillion dollars was loaned out with zero accountability or transparency. Again, it's hard to understand the topic at hand if you're trying to prove your own erroneous assumption rather than actually learning about the topic.

In Gator's view "Troll questions" means any question about his own stance or beliefs that he doesn't want to answer because they will expose him as being wrong. I knew he was petty, but I didn't know he was a coward.

Historically, one of the common threats made towards by the Reserve by legislators has been to nationalize the Bank.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

1)If he were a part of the US Government and beholden to them, there would be no need to "threaten legislation", now would there be?

2)It's not a government agency, which is why Sanders is rightfully upset that 2.2 trillion dollars was loaned out with zero accountability or transparency. Again, it's hard to understand the topic at hand if you're trying to prove your own erroneous assumption rather than actually learning about the topic.

1) Sure there would, to change the law Congress created to make the fed.

2) so, simply because there is not total transparency that makes it not part of the government? Sorry about double negative. I guess the CIA isn't part of gov either? And the there was accountability to the Fed

You do realize that the Federal Reserve is not even mentioned in your link you provided to "prove" the Federal Reserve is an agency of the Federal Government right? And this is not a troll question.

Oh no, just the board of governors. Rolls eyes

Historically, one of the common threats made towards by the Reserve by legislators has been to nationalize the Bank.

Link?

1) Sure there would, to change the law Congress created to make the fed.

2) so, simply because there is not total transparency that makes it not part of the government? Sorry about double negative. I guess the CIA isn't part of gov either? And the there was accountability to the Fed

:lol::lol:

Neither of these points make any sense -- because you're wrong. Your own links prove you're wrong.

You do realize that the Federal Reserve is not even mentioned in your link you provided to "prove" the Federal Reserve is an agency of the Federal Government right? And this is not a troll question.

Of course he doesn't. If he did, he'd realize he's been wrong this whole time. Gator isn't interested in being honest. He's interested in being right. In this case he's neither honest or right. He's wrong and being beaten to a pulp.

:lol::lol:

Neither of these points make any sense -- because you're wrong. Your own links prove you're wrong.

In other words you know I'm right. Heads of federal agencies report to congress, that's what he was doing.

So tasker brought up nationalizing the bank. But the bank is already nationalized. It pays it's profits to the federal government, almost the entire thing. You said they are not funded by the government which is correct, but misleading. They actually make money from loans and pay it to us, it's master, the people of the USA :) why would they turn over their money to the treasury if it was not a government agency?

In other words you know I'm right.

:lol: Based on your inability to comprehend anything written in this thread it's not surprising that you would come to that conclusion. But you're wrong, I know you're wrong as does anyone who honestly looks at the situation. Even you know you're wrong, but you're too afraid to admit it.

You're a coward. An ignorant coward who refuses to learn. That's a bad and lonely way to go through life, bro. But it sure is hilarious to the rest of us :lol:

:lol: Based on your inability to comprehend anything written in this thread it's not surprising that you would come to that conclusion. But you're wrong, I know you're wrong as does anyone who honestly looks at the situation. Even you know you're wrong, but you're too afraid to admit it.

You're a coward. An ignorant coward who refuses to learn. That's a bad and lonely way to go through life, bro. But it sure is hilarious to the rest of us :lol:

Blah blah. Every time you are confronted with anything this is all you do.

Nice video btw! Kind of funny how easy it was to use to prove my point.

Now go play on your glen greenwald web site and other conspiracy theory clap trap links

Yawn

ame="gatorman" post="3696955" timestamp="1443039784"]

Now you're doubling down on dumb. I love it. :lol: Keep going, your ignorance knows no limits.

You took it hard that your video proved nothing, loser

So much for your smoking gun