Week 2: Patriots' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

You have a great perspective for sure.

But Hamstrings will nag. Now i dont know if its a bellicheckian move to list him as probable, but he has said he has an issue.

Karlos in the Future, in my mind. Think he runs very well. but he is raw still. limits the offense as protections and pressures go, i might guess.

Boobie know the game and i would love to see him get more snaps honestly.
My strong opinion is McCoy will not be a workhorse and probably be limited.

Rex said he is not in game shape yet.

I want a 110 % Shady when we make the run.

Wouldn't you be happy going from Hoyer/Mallett to Brady?

I would be all squinty eyed for sure !!

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Download the Week 2 Fan Playbook for your tablet

FolioCover_wk2_v.jpg

Download the Bills Touch Fan Playbook for Week 2 of the Buffalo Bills 2015 season for a behind-the-scenes look at the team and all the action on gameday on your tablet.

What's Good with Robert Woods (2:00)

Alexandra Vitale and Robert Woods crash a Bills fans tailgate for the first episode of "What's Good with Robert Woods!"

Three storylines to watch from Bills-Patriots

The Patriots and Bills are slated to face off in arguably the biggest game of Sunday's schedule. After spending the day in New York talking with players, here were some storylines the two teams were following.

Ryan: 'You want to beat the best' (1:36)

Buffalo Bills head coach Rex Ryan sits down with NFL Media's Kim Jones to discuss the talent and potential of Tyrod Taylor and the Buffalo Bills upcoming game against the New England Patriots.

LeSean McCoy 2015 preview (2:26)

NFL Media's Daniel Jeremiah and Bucky Brooks break down Buffalo Bills running back LeSean McCoy and why they think he's one of the best in the league.

Bills ready for breakthrough against Patriots (2:01)

The New England Patriots visit the Buffalo Bills in this high anticipated Week 2 matchup.

Heath Evans Bills Could Fight for a Playoff Spot (3:27)

@NFLTotalAccess

Hey #BillsMafia, here's @HeathEvans44 prediction about your @buffalobills this season. What do you think?

CPTaJ5eUAAAv7fo.jpg

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Which DL will be on the move this week?

In Week 1 Bills Pro Bowl DT Kyle Williams was moved around to a number of different alignments pre-snap from one series to the next and in some cases one play to the next. It was all designed to create confusion for the opposing offensive line. Williams anticipates much of the same this week, but will it be him who is on the move?

@SalSports

What a beautiful day in Orchard Park. The sight, the feeling. The way it should be. Love it. #Bills #Patriots

CPWSyCFXAAAD0q3.jpg

@AdamSchefter

Despite being listed as questionable, Bills RB LeSean McCoy will play today vs. Patriots. And word is Buffalo's tailgates are underway.

Buffalo tailgates start cookin' at 5:30. In other news, sun predicted to rise.

I had a beautiful dream last night that on 3rd down in the first series, the Cold Front blew through the Patriots OL like a Perfect Storm 50 foot wave breaking on a helpless fishing boat and Brady went down, gasping for breath from shock, under a rush of white clad bodies like the foam on the top of that 50 foot sucker.