Week 2: Patriots' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Manny Lawson: "We're very focused" (10:47)

Bills LB Manny Lawson called in to The John Murphy Show to discuss his all-around role on the defense, how the team plans to defend Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski, and the hype surrounding Sunday's game.

Coffee with the Coach Presented by Tim Hortons (3:58)

Chris Brown sits down with Head Coach Rex Ryan to talk about the status of running back LeSean McCoy, the return of defensive tackle Marcell Dareus, and the opportunities for the Bills offense against the Patriots.

Rex giving secret roles to defenders

The collective football intelligence of Buffalo's defensive unit has given Rex Ryan full license to design expanded roles for specific players in his weekly game plans.

Top 10 reasons buildup for Bills-Patriots is huge

It's only Week 2, but the hype preceding Bills-Patriots is enormous. In no particular order, here's why.

On this edition of Patriots This Week, Bob Socci, Scott Zolak and Matt Chatham preview what to expect for the Patriots up in Buffalo on Sunday. Plus, Zo takes a look at Tyrod Taylor in the Zo Show.

WATCH: PATRIOTS-BILLS GAME PREVIEW (4:32)

Chris Brown and John Murphy preview Sunday's Week 2 matchup against the Patriots, discuss slowing Rob Gronkowski, Tyrod Taylor needing to make plays, injury updates and more.

BOB SOCCI: "TREMENDOUS RESPECT FOR THE BILLS" (11:28)

Patriots radio play-by-play voice Bob Socci called in to the John Murphy Show to give a Patriots perspective of Sunday's game at Ralph Wilson Stadium.

I'd like to see McCoy sit this one out if trainers don't say he's 100%. We'll need him healthy for mid and late season and for what could be a long playoff run, hopefully. This is a very, very talented team - the kind of team that can allow a guy to recover more fully from an injury - even if he is your showcase back. We've got backs who can step in and handle the workload and are only too eager to show why they are on the roster. And we have an OC who's smart enough to build a gameplan around whatever guys line up any given Sunday.

we have two running backs after McCoy! They both play ST.

With Brown gone this could become a problem. unless they like Cierre Wood alot

In terms of active game day rosters, they also have Thigpen they can go to in an emergency situation.

understood. but we are not thick with them. L M goes down that limits the play calling due to KW lack of experience. just look at those flare passes last week. Perfect patience and speed control

Great interview with Manny Lawson...he's a smart dude, and he gets it. This team is ready.

yep he and Graham are wily vets who can still ball out

we have two running backs after McCoy! They both play ST.

With Brown gone this could become a problem. unless they like Cierre Wood alot

They must like him.

I think he showed a good vision in the middle those last two preseason games. He's not an exceptional athlete by NFL standards, but he's strong, confident and smart. I wonder how good he is catching the ball.

I don't expect much from Wood, except to be a decent backup if McCoy goes down. I don't think they have any intention of "resting" McCoy. They're going to run the wheels off our top 3 backs regardless of injury, ST play, or whatever else. Karlos looks like an amazing change-of-pace back. As long as McCoy is on the field, Karlos is going to make some big plays, surprising defenses with his own speed.