1 target for Watkins

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The official stats show 3 targets on ESPN app. He only threw 19 times. This is how it's going to be.

It was the miss in the end zone and the one on the scramble that I remember. The one with pressure hardly seems to count but he might've been the 1 or 2 often still- which is the real debate in how prioritized he was.

W=W

Sammy wasn't a playmaker today. Maybe he's just not as good as the other guys yet.

Oh but he was... what a great block. seriously. that's what takes a team over the top. Bills players are going to be horrible fantasy players due to lack of stats.

w=w is right!!

There is no "I" in Team but evidently there is an "I" in fan percept"I"ons?

McCoy, Harvin, Clay, Wood Woods - aren't those some of our best players? Take what the opponent gives you. Sammy had a chance at a great bomb for a sure TD that was just slightly overthrown. Let him have a chance to tune up with Tyrod, they'll have their day.

Now your statement is correct.

I just think they could have moved him around, thrown him a couple bubble screens etc. Were going to be facing Darrell Revis x2 this year. The idea that he didnt RECORD A SINGLE CATCH is disturbing. The guy has elite speed and shakes, you have to try to get the ball in his hand regardless of who hes running against.

The bills tell us all the time about Sammys "home run ability" well how can you get a home run if youre never at bat?

Edited by TallskiWallski83

Great game by our team and happy with the win. With that said as an OC you should go into a game trying to get the ball into the hands of your best players, regardless of matchup. Watkins was used as a decoy and garded by Davis the whole game, but its simply unacceptable to not even look his way.

he'll have big games don't sweat it. What if we spent all day going to him and then ended up losing?

Winning is all that matters.

And if they take away Percy and Sammy, I'm fine with Clay and Woods. Not to mention the RBs.

I'm a Bills fan, and I'm a natural optimist. Last year before the year I said I would be disappointed if we didn't get 10 wins and get into the payoffs and I was disappointed and thought that Marrone prevented us from being better.

What I didn't understand this year was the pundits not accounting for the upgrades at HC, OC, OL, WR, RB, TE, and OL. That's a ridiculous upgrade all around. There is not any team with a better overall five, all things considered.

Taylor is a little better than I suspected but average QB play with this coaching and defense and special teams and skill players and OL should be an easy call to be an upgrade from a 9-7 or 8-8 team.