Goodwin a concern.

BmarvB

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally don't even know why he was kept on the team other than his speed. Pretty sure Harvin has speed too and he can actually catch a ball without hurting himself. As a guy who is his size and build he needs to learn that if you aren't running free on a go route you need to give yourself up and go down and not try to run all over the field.

I think it's one of those issues where it's hard for a coach to let someone go strictly because they are "injury prone". How do you know that it hasn't just been bad luck? He's been hit pretty hard on some of those injuries.

Worst thing to do would be to cut him and see him succeed on another team. If a player has talent, you keep him around.

I personally don't even know why he was kept on the team other than his speed. Pretty sure Harvin has speed too and he can actually catch a ball without hurting himself. As a guy who is his size and build he needs to learn that if you aren't running free on a go route you need to give yourself up and go down and not try to run all over the field.

Harvin is not injury prone? He has barely practiced!

I think it's one of those issues where it's hard for a coach to let someone go strictly because they are "injury prone". How do you know that it hasn't just been bad luck? He's been hit pretty hard on some of those injuries.

Worst thing to do would be to cut him and see him succeed on another team. If a player has talent, you keep him around.

And Rex just got here, so he hasn't gone through the past injuries to harden his perspective on things.

How many full seasons has Harvin played in his career? Or his first three years?

His first 3 years he played pretty much every game. He missed 3 games in his first 3 years. Goodwin has missed 9 in 2 years.

Ditched the Uncle Rico avatar I see.

Edited by The Wiz