Pats are ruining love of NFL

Cal Bill's Fan

The holding up of the lombardi trophey turned me of did anyone catch Krafts mouthing F*** them when on the podium talking to one of the other guys hold the lombardi trophey? The camera;s quickly panned away to. Wonder what that was about

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The radios had nothing to do with the win. It lasted for 1 quarter and the Pats had to turn off their headsets as well, per NFL rules, according to this article: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2015/09/11/whos-ready-for-radiogate-steelers-coaches-headsets-played-patriots-broadcast/

I'm sure they happily complied because that particular rule is one they simply couldn't fathom breaking.

The Pats have had so many radio issues over the years, that combined with everything else, it's hard to give them the benefit of the doubt. I wouldn't be surprised if they have a backup communication method installed for when they have to turn their own communication off during 'malfunctions'.

When I first saw this thread I thought 'oh, this is gonna be a 'B word session'..

Well, I'm On Board with it! Kraft did mouth 'F-them'! Local radio broadcasts in the Steelers headsets for a quarter of the game?? Does anyone truly believe the Pats* didn't have a back up plan to continue transmissions from booth to sideline? Taunting the League by 'requesting' reinstatement of the deflators?? WTF?!?

It has given the League a Black Eye. It's now beyond tarnished accomplishments. They're GLOATING about it!

Yes, I'm bitchy...

When I first saw this thread I thought 'oh, this is gonna be a 'B word session'..

Well, I'm On Board with it! Kraft did mouth 'F-them'! Local radio broadcasts in the Steelers headsets for a quarter of the game?? Does anyone truly believe the Pats* didn't have a back up plan to continue transmissions from booth to sideline? Taunting the League by 'requesting' reinstatement of the deflators?? WTF?!?

It has given the League a Black Eye. It's now beyond tarnished accomplishments. They're GLOATING about it!

Yes, I'm bitchy...

They'll probably bring a card to the podium for their non-existent first round pick.

At this point, they believe they can do whatever they want. I don't blame the patriots, I blame the other owners who didn't back up Goodell and make it clean to Kraft that it was no longer acceptable. This will be the downfall of the NFL because as Brady gets older and Kraft continues to lose his mind, they will go further. Eventually, the NFL will have to respond harshly and consider crazy things like vacating wins which will open Pandora's box.

I was very excited about our upcoming season and with letting Freddy go and Brady's suspension lifted, it has just put a damper on it. Really sick and tired of hearing that people are jealous of them. If you truly love football, which I have for over 45 years, then you are just disgusted with the Patriots organization and team for ruining the integrity of this game. They gloat as they are stealing away the greatness of this sport and constantly get away with it. Until they have to truly be held accountable it will continue and it will be like a cancer spreading to the rest of the league and fans. I don't know how many times I hit the mute button on my TV last night because Michaels and Collingsworth were so annoying and upsetting. Kraft and the Judge Berman at the same Labor Day party...Brady on the Judge's fantasy team...no such thing as coincidence. They are thumbing their nose at the league and getting away with it and that's where the hatred and disgust and the downward spiral of enthusiasm for the season comes from. It's not jealousy as their fans and announcers want to say. If my Buffalo Bills did this form of cheating, I would be embarrassed, not gloating.

I was very excited about our upcoming season and with letting Freddy go and Brady's suspension lifted, it has just put a damper on it. Really sick and tired of hearing that people are jealous of them. If you truly love football, which I have for over 45 years, then you are just disgusted with the Patriots organization and team for ruining the integrity of this game. They gloat as they are stealing away the greatness of this sport and constantly get away with it. Until they have to truly be held accountable it will continue and it will be like a cancer spreading to the rest of the league and fans. I don't know how many times I hit the mute button on my TV last night because Michaels and Collingsworth were so annoying and upsetting. Kraft and the Judge Berman at the same Labor Day party...Brady on the Judge's fantasy team...no such thing as coincidence. They are thumbing their nose at the league and getting away with it and that's where the hatred and disgust and the downward spiral of enthusiasm for the season comes from. It's not jealousy as their fans and announcers want to say. If my Buffalo Bills did this form of cheating, I would be embarrassed, not gloating.

Welcome to the Board! Sad that your 1st couple posts reflect the scandelous Champions.. Looking forward to a great season for the Bills though!

The radios had nothing to do with the win. It lasted for 1 quarter and the Pats had to turn off their headsets as well, per NFL rules, according to this article: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2015/09/11/whos-ready-for-radiogate-steelers-coaches-headsets-played-patriots-broadcast/

This doesn't confirm that it was unintentional and the Pats have messed with radios before.

The thing that irked me most was that I felt like I was watching the Pats broadcast crew. Michaels and Collinsworth are so annoying. Especially Collinsworth.

Tomlin said most of the first half, during the presser.

I say it's time we bloody the mouth of the Patriots and Tom* Brady*.

Literally.

Let's quit being the bullied. LET'S DO THE BULLYING.

Don't think that's gonna be a problem. Rex's jets w linebackers playing corner lost 2 games to the jets by a total under 4 points iirc with mush mouth smith playing qb.

Tomlin said most of the first half, during the presser.

Side line communications are the sole responsibility of the NFL. NOT the home team. regardless of Tomlins comments. This has been ongoing. Point fingers at the NFL.Not defending those cheating pats**** but unlikely they did this. according to CBS both weather, and other causes including stadium design could be the Issue. That said it looks bad. fire Goodell he blows. has zero control of the league now.

Also, kick the krap out of the pats*** 9/20/15.

I read a story that truly made me sick to my stomach. I have always held hate for Bellichek and Brady, but will admit it was partly due to jealously, but this article done by ESPN releases information about what has been going on for the last 2 decades that will literally make you sick to support the NFL anymore. Its a long read but a good one and informative one.

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/13533995/split-nfl-new-england-patriots-apart