Pats are ruining love of NFL

Cal Bill's Fan

Comment during tonight's game was success breeds contempt.

Well no.. Nobody hated the packers with Favre or now with Rogers.

People hate the Patriots and Brady because they are cheaters. They have proven again and again they cheat. Note the radio broadcasts into the Steelers headsets.

They don't care about honor of winning fairly, and know when caught - it doesn't matter. They have been caught numerous times.

That is why there is such vile hatred of the cheatriots.

And now the league including Godell are shown to be laughing stocks. Just a bunch of spoiled brats and millionaire owners engaged in bilking the public as a fair and honorable game, where every team and player has a chance - NOT!

Feels as slimy as a Las Vegas slot machine.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Michaels was blowing Robert Kraft. It's embarrassing. Nobody begrudges Russell Wilson and others for their success

the funniest part was the look on that whore Al Michaels' face as he said that "some have accused the PAts**** of cheating..."

...it was like the thought that anyone would say that is just so contemptible... he kind of threw his hands up like he was thinking "can you believe anyone would say that?"

he held his tongue, but it was written all over his face.

They are truly swine.

Really, the league is going to be so much better once brady retires. And that isn't just because we play in the same division. It is just that I am sick of this nonesense and all these stories. They are never going away until brady and/or belichick retire.. And age would have brady to be the first to go.

And I don't really put the blame on brady. I mostly put it on belichick. But with brady gone, the pats won't win as much and these stories won't be such a big deal and the media wouldn't eat them up like they are now.

The other thing about the Pats is that they are such arrogant jerks that taunt the other team every time they make a play. It's sickening. Ew.

Funny you say that bc Edelmam was doing his best Welker jawing at Steelers players every time he caught the ball

Funny you say that bc Edelmam was doing his best Welker jawing at Steelers players every time he caught the ball

Robert Woods does that all the time too. I like it actually. Animosity is what makes sports fun. I hate it when opposing players are laughing and joking around with each other.

I don't have a problem with them Jawing during the game. At all.

I do have a problem that cheating just goes unpunished. I mean, it's not NOT a big deal. It's cheating. In the NFL. The bugged locker rooms, stealing people's playbooks. They're CHEATING.

Comment during tonight's game was success breeds contempt.

Well no.. Nobody hated the packers with Favre or now with Rogers.

People hate the Patriots and Brady because they are cheaters. They have proven again and again they cheat. Note the radio broadcasts into the Steelers headsets.

They don't care about honor of winning fairly, and know when caught - it doesn't matter. They have been caught numerous times.

That is why there is such vile hatred of the cheatriots.

And now the league including Godell are shown to be laughing stocks. Just a bunch of spoiled brats and millionaire owners engaged in bilking the public as a fair and honorable game, where every team and player has a chance - NOT!

Feels as slimy as a Las Vegas slot machine.

Interesting angle, as I was just thinking about never having been so down on the NFL and not being able to enjoy a season opener as was the case with this game. I never thought I would see the day were my interest in the NFL would start to be challenged. Its hard to imagine not loving and following the Bills as much as I have for 30+ years, but how I feel after tonight's game (less angry and more disgust to the point of disinterest), coupled by another non-playoff season for the Bills could really put a dent in things. Worst case scenario the NHL season is fast approaching.

I don't have a problem with them Jawing during the game. At all.

I do have a problem that cheating just goes unpunished. I mean, it's not NOT a big deal. It's cheating. In the NFL. The bugged locker rooms, stealing people's playbooks. They're CHEATING.

You are leaving out the blatant no-calls on the field.

....And the fact that the broadcasters can still only gush over Kraft is mind boggling and at the same time a blatant testimony that the fix is in, and it is rampant. Gotta give Karft some credit for being able to pull it off, but is going to start to turn fans away if not already.

Robert Woods does that all the time too. I like it actually. Animosity is what makes sports fun. I hate it when opposing players are laughing and joking around with each other.

There's jawing then there is just being stupid...running over to jaw at someone after every 6 yard catch is a bit much.

The radios had nothing to do with the win. It lasted for 1 quarter and the Pats had to turn off their headsets as well, per NFL rules, according to this article: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2015/09/11/whos-ready-for-radiogate-steelers-coaches-headsets-played-patriots-broadcast/

This doesn't confirm that it was unintentional and the Pats have messed with radios before.

The thing that irked me most was that I felt like I was watching the Pats broadcast crew. Michaels and Collinsworth are so annoying. Especially Collinsworth.

The other thing about the Pats is that they are such arrogant jerks....

Their arrogance is a pervasive sickness that originates with the owner and trickles down to the ball boys. And now, with no legal check on their behavior, that arrogance will run rampant. Technical glitch with the headsets my ass.

Belicheat, Brady and the Patriots have had a great run the last 15 years. But all good things come to an end.

No dynasty lasts forever, and it shouldn't be long before Tom Brady is done. I doubt that the Patriots can readily replace him. The AFC East is primed to do that this season, as the Dolphins defense got a lot better with suh. The Jets have a new HC noted to be a top DC, and the Bills have Rex along with the best front four in the league.

I'm hoping the refs won't let those three Pats rookie O linemen hold the Bills players as badly as they did against the Steelers all game. Just "eff" them, and the league that they have a few extra days to prepare for the Bills next week.

I think it's a bit of a stretch to think the nfl refs are going to be doing the Pats all that many favors this year. The problem with the Pats is every bit as much Bellichek than Brady. And unfortunately it doesn't look like Bellichek is going anywhere anytime soon.

Here's the real issue: how are we going to cover Gronk! We should worry about that rather start coming up with excuses like every other team, including Tomlin last night who I used to have a little more respect for.

Edited by Bills Fan in Beantown

I think it's a bit of a stretch to think the nfl refs are going to be doing the Pats all that many favors this year. The problem with the Pats is every bit as much Bellichek than Brady. And unfortunately it doesn't look like Bellichek is going anywhere anytime soon.

Here's the real issue: how are we going to cover Gronk! We should worry about that rather start coming up with excuses like every other team, including Tomlin last night who I used to have a little more respect for.

Well, we could start by assigning a guy to cover him. The steelers didn't even make it that far