Rex: The fans are part of our defense

YoloinOhio

@mikerodak: Rex Ryan just began his news conference with a 3-minute message to fans about getting loud for Sundays opener vs. Colts.

@TyDunne: Rex to fans: "The kid (Luck) has a booming voice but we have to make it miserable. I'm calling our fans out: we need you."

@4TomMartin: Rex: Im calling our fans out. We need you. (Luck) is the number one fantasy pick this week. Weve got to make it challenging for him.

@SalSports: "When we play at home, our fans are a part of that defense. That's why I'm calling them out." --Rex Ryan

@TyDunne: More Rex: "Take pride in it. You're part of that defense. When you play at home, our fans are part of that defense."

Hey Rex... You aren't in New Joisey anymore. This is a given!!!

Edited by YoloinOhio

Ryan telling Bills fans, the most knowledgeable in the NFL, when to make noise is like some nitwit caller from Cheektowaga telling the WGR sports host how the Bills coaches should scheme on Sunday....oh, wait a second.....touché Rex.

Edited by SouthernMan

And asked fans to sit and relax when the offense is on the field

I hope he says this every week and reminds inexperienced fans how it is supposed to work. Because, it is surprising how many "Bills Fans" still don't get it. Who hasn't heard somebody in their section stand up and scream "Come on (insert whoever is playing qb for the Bills at that point in time) !" while the Bills are trying to move the chains on offense? You see it happen every single game and it feeds on itself. People stand up and start clapping and start yelling things like "Come on! Let's go!" It is cool they are cheering their team on. But their timing sometimes. They need to be taught/reminded how it is supposed to work.