5 Teams Doomed Because of Their Starting QBs

Rubes

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't matter what the detractors think or what we say. All that matters is what the Bills do on the field. We either beat the crap out of our opponent, or we crap our pants.

And we will get a glimpse of it in 5 days and know the truth in four months!!!! Let us get on the ride, Buffalo Bills Fans!!!

What reporter walks up to a coach and says, "I don't think much of your QB." Since when is it his job to tell coaches what he thinks of their team? That's lowbrow reporting just looking for a reaction (or a guy who is genuinely full of himself.)

Terrible Tyrod Taylor. So terrible that he broke a bunch of school records and won the ACC.

Typical Prisco. We'll see.

That's a play on Triple T "Terrible Terry Tate", Office Linebacker commercials, that were popular in the early 2000s, right? LOL, I loved those.

Maybe we could bring in the real Triple T and change any lingering Lifer culture in the Bills FO?

That's a play on Triple T "Terrible Terry Tate", Office Linebacker commercials, that were popular in the early 2000s, right? LOL, I loved those.

Maybe we could bring in the real Triple T and change any lingering Lifer culture in the Bills FO?

Terry Tate was the best. Made you afraid to go to the break room.

I didn't get the memo.

Cool, I thought I remembered a thread where that clip was no longer OK because of the amount of times the term "doom(ed)" came up in here. It definitely works for lots of threads.