Week 1: Colts' Game Preparation - Are You Ready?

26CornerBlitz

IND.pngvs. BUF.png

NFL.com Game Preview

Sportsline Game Forecast

Colts at Bills Vegas Lines

Bills vs. Colts History

Sunday Ticket Week 1 EDT

CBS Broadcast Team

Play-by-Play: Spero Dedes
Color Analyst: Soloman Wilcots

NFL Week 1 Maps

2rxi8mb.jpg

@BuffaloBillsPR

The #Bills Week 1 game release is now available: Colts at Bills Weekly Game Information

COZCkh0UkAULWe9.jpg

Colts vs. Bills preview (1:24)

NFL Media's Gregg Rosenthal and Chris Wesseling break down why they think the matchup between the Buffalo Bills and the Indianapolis Colts will be one of the best games in Week 1.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think there is a team in the league that would want to open their season against the Bills at the Ralph against this defense in the home opener for the team, the coach and the new owners with the stadium filled with nuts. This is a bad draw for the Colts. I think the Bills will hammer them good on emotion alone.

These guys are B's? :sick:

Agreed...When you look at the CBS slate, it is really bizarre.

Early games: Ind @ Buf, Cle @ NYJ, Mia @ Washington, KC @ Houston,

Late Games: Bal @ Denver, Titans @ Tampa Bay, Cincinnati @ Oak

Bal @ Denver is a heavy weight matchup. I assume everyone is curious about Titans and TB due to the rookie QBs. Everything else is same level or below the level of the Bills/Colts game.

I don't think there is a team in the league that would want to open their season against the Bills at the Ralph against this defense in the home opener for the team, the coach and the new owners with the stadium filled with nuts. This is a bad draw for the Colts. I think the Bills will hammer them good on emotion alone.

I'm of the same mind. There's a scenario where this could get really ugly for the Colts. Luck is really good, but the team is soft.

@JaySkurski

BN Blitz: Three things to watch as #Bills return to practice Tuesday morning http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/09/08/three-things-to-watch-as-bills-return-to-practice/

Colts' Grigson, Pagano deny rift in Indy

Amid whispers of a rift between Colts coach Chuck Pagano and general manager Ryan Grigson, the men claim they're working together swimmingly.

"It's hard enough to win in this league when everyone's getting along," Grigson said, per Stephen Holder of The Indianapolis Star. "You've got no shot if you're not. It makes no sense for us to be going in opposite directions. That's not the case. Trust me. At the end of the day, we always do what's best for the horseshoe. Period."

FiveThirtyEight's take on the Colts. They are doing articles on each of the divisions, this is from the one on the AFCS. They haven't done the AFCE yet.

Indianapolis Colts

2014 Record: 11-5 | 2015 Projected Wins: 10.5 | Playoff Odds: 84.0%
Offensive Rank: 2nd | Defensive Rank: 20th | Special Teams Rank: 17th

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/2015-nfl-preview-the-texans-jaguars-and-titans-will-try-to-rein-in-the-colts/

Edited by CodeMonkey

CBS Broadcast Team

Play-by-Play: Spero Dedes
Color Analyst: Soloman Wilcots

- Wilcots isn't that bad. I hear him on Sirius NFL radio now and then and he knows his stuff. He'll be prepared and he is generally pretty objective.

- Oh yeah... and I love hearing him say "The Beeels"