Bills cuts - round 2

YoloinOhio

@MatthewFairburn

The Bills have to cut four more players to get down to 53 by the deadline tomorrow.

@mikerodak

Worth repeating: the Bills still need to make 4 more roster moves before tomorrow. So too early to declare anyone as safe, incl. Cassel.

Rodak is an idiot. He lists Carpenter as still a possibility and surviving , but doesn't list Gay.

I suspect there might be some trade implications which is why the other 4 not named yet.

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dez Lewis and O'Leary still on squad. Don't see them keeping five TEs

Interesting that Josina Anderson reported earlier Dezmin Lewis was released but he's not on the list sent out by the team.

As for O'Leary - I had high hopes for him but he doesn't even deserve Practice Squad consideration based off what I saw in Training Camp and the Pre-Season. I'm surprised he's still alive.

Where roster sits after Friday cuts

Here’s a look at a position by position breakdown of Buffalo’s roster, which sits at 58 players after the latest round of player cuts.

Leodis McKelvin was put on Reserve/NFI and Deonte Thompson was waived injured so they no longer count toward the roster total.

Our position by position listing shows right now the Bills are a bit heavy at wide receiver and tight end and a bit light at cornerback, but with Corey Graham on the roster he could play corner if needed.

Interesting that Josina Anderson reported earlier Dezmin Lewis was released but he's not on the list sent out by the team.

As for O'Leary - I had high hopes for him but he doesn't even deserve Practice Squad consideration based off what I saw in Training Camp and the Pre-Season. I'm surprised he's still alive.

#FullRogue