If you left earth for another planet, what do you take?

mead107

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about if we stay and just send one thing? What would you send?

I'd send Canada.

A Prius full of all the Apple products in the world pulling a trailer full of all of the FitBits in the world...

:huh:

something like that.

Edited by Boyst62

I don't need anything. Except this ashtray.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this ashtray...

And this paddle game. - The ashtray and the paddle game and that's all I need...

And this remote control. - The ashtray, the paddle game, and the remote control, and that's all I need...

And these matches. - The ashtray, and these matches, and the remote control, and the paddle ball...

And this lamp. - The ashtray, this paddle game, and the remote control, and the lamp, and that's all *I* need.

And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The paddle game and the chair, and the remote control, and the matches for sure.

Well what are you looking at?

the-jerk-poster-steve-martin.jpg

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this ashtray...

And this paddle game. - The ashtray and the paddle game and that's all I need...

And this remote control. - The ashtray, the paddle game, and the remote control, and that's all I need...

And these matches. - The ashtray, and these matches, and the remote control, and the paddle ball...

And this lamp. - The ashtray, this paddle game, and the remote control, and the lamp, and that's all *I* need.

And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The paddle game and the chair, and the remote control, and the matches for sure.

the-jerk-poster-steve-martin.jpg

:lol: Great movie!

:worthy::lol:

You can only take 10 things. Pure drinkable water is on new planet .

Knife (sharp)

Sharpener

What else?

Is there an atmosphere? Is it temperate? Is there food?

'Cause if I'm going to an earth-like planet, my list is significantly different than if I'm going to, say, Pluto.