Fred Jackson expected to sign with Seattle(update-signed)

YoloinOhio

I agree with this. I like Bryce Brown and Karlos Williams, but I'd have rather sent one of them to the PS to develop for the future and kept FJ this year. If they got poached, so be it.

Bryce Brown sure, but Karlos Williams has way too much potential to expose him to waivers.

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No surprise. Let's face it, any team with Super Bowl expectations would jump at the chance to have Freddy on their team. I love how Pete Carroll traded away one of their younger, faster running backs, ripped #22 away from a young corner, listed all the attributes of why Freddy is so valuable, and then gushed over how he's going to get A LOT of action. Excited to see how the story plays out for Freddy out there. Wouldn't surprise me at all to see him as one of the features on next season's NFL Films Super Bowl Champions production.

Edited by negativo

Rex is a Blowhard! Whaley is a douche.

Even if he plays limited time in Buffalo, you keep him. Not one pôster has convinced me about his salary and his age. Boobie effin Dixon and Bryce Brown have made the team before Jackson.......Bills are losers and will Always be until they solve their QB position........TT??? Get effed Blowhard and Whaley!

No surprise. Let's face it, any team with Super Bowl aspirations would jump at the chance to have Freddy on their team. I love how Pete Carroll traded away one of their younger, faster running backs, ripped #22 away from a young corner, listed all the attributes of why Freddy is so valuable, and then gushed over how he's going to get A LOT of action. Excited to see how the story plays out for Freddy out there. Wouldn't surprise me at all to see him as one of the features on next season's NFL Films Super Bowl Champions production.

Sucks to see him in another uniform. He should be on this team. Stupid move by Whaley that will become more apparent when he's kicking ass in Seattle. As long as he stays healthy, I think this is a great move for him though. I don't think he would have gotten a fair shake with the Bills this year.

Even if he plays limited time in Buffalo, you keep him. Not one pôster has convinced me about his salary and his age. Boobie effin Dixon and Bryce Brown have made the team before Jackson.......Bills are losers and will Always be until they solve their QB position........TT??? Get effed Blowhard and Whaley!

With any luck, Fred will repay your loyalty when you get fired from your job. He'll march right down to the GM of that PopCopy store and give him what for! But don't worry, you can probably find a job at FedEx Kinkos. And, after all, they are a far superior outfit, so you can feel good about that. You'll probably lose that $0.20 raise you just got, but so what---you'll be playing for a classy organization. Screw PopCopy. FedEx Kinkos forever!

Putz

With any luck, Fred will repay your loyalty when you get fired from your job. He'll march right down to the GM of that PopCopy store and give him what for! But don't worry, you can probably find a job at FedEx Kinkos. And, after all, they are a far superior outfit, so you can feel good about that. You'll probably lose that $0.20 raise you just got, but so what---you'll be playing for a classy organization. Screw PopCopy. FedEx Kinkos forever!

Putz

lmao

Putz

Great reply....its a game dude. This move sucked balls...but go ahead and keep on rockin in the free world!

BTW, Rex is a blowhard! Everyone hated the coach when he was with the Jets. Now he is God here. Go figure! But Hey, Boobie Dixon and Bryce Brown to the rescue!

Tyrod Taylor for the HOF!

Sucks to see him in another uniform. He should be on this team. Stupid move by Whaley that will become more apparent when he's kicking ass in Seattle. As long as he stays healthy, I think this is a great move for him though. I don't think he would have gotten a fair shake with the Bills this year.

Not so sure about that. Rex has made no secret of his doubts about Bryce Brown. Karlos and Boobs have been injured nearly the entire preseason. McCoy may be limited on the hammy to start the year. With Freddy's complete game and veteran leadership there's no doubt in my mind he would have seen the rock plenty if Rex were allowed to keep him. It is what it is.

Very well thought out , mature professional post. Keep 'em coming.

Link to Fred's full presser:

http://www.seahawks.com/video/2015/09/07/fred-jackson-first-press-conference-seattle

He doesn't look or sound pissed, but his comments speak volumes.

Classy presser from a classy guy. LOL at some of his comments, when asked what kind of guy Marshawn Lynch is: "Marshawn's actions speak for what kind of guy he is, He's a big kid!" "He'll be over at my house playing with my kids, and I'll definitely treat him like he is one of them".

Anyone hear yet what Fred's contract is with the Hawks##?

If he can teach Marshawn to give a presser like that, he'll be worth double whatever they're paying him

I wonder if he'll bring his family to Seattle and buy a house - postage stamp in Seattle costs more than 4 br 4 bath in B'lo

##in honor of their actions in recruiting and signing Fred Jackson, I shall henceforth refer to the Seattle Seasnakes as the Seattle Seahawks

Edited by Hopeful