T-Mobile - Can we do better on the nickname?

MClem06

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Post all suggestions here. T-Mobile can't stick , it's horrible enough we have to watch their commercials.

I'm curious if T-Mobile came from the locker room or from the media?

T-Mobile can be a fun nickname...

dropped balls by receiver= dropped calls

Overthrown/under thrown balls= service connection problems

Holding calls on the OL = star <pkayer number>

He succeeds and asks fir a raise= rate increase

He fails and gets cut= disconnecting service

He gets blindsides by a defender= texting while driving.

Edited by djp14150

Post all suggestions here. T-Mobile can't stick , it's horrible enough we have to watch their commercials.

I'm curious if T-Mobile came from the locker room or from the media?

Tmobile is horrible.

IDK what to call him, maybe T-REX (like when you mix a couple's name but this time it is coach and player, plus the king of the dinosaurs doesn't hurt)

I like Taylor Swift & the fans as the Taylor Gang. I ordered a Taylor Gang t shirt last week.

:thumbdown::thumbdown:

TyTs.

did you mean TnT

My next choice was Ivan.

The Terrible (which could go both ways)

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

NFL.com's Michael Silver has added 'Fly Ty' to the conversation in his prediction for the Bills to win the AFC East

Are these predictions or wishes?

Brian Billick: Buffalo Bills. New England has won the division in 11 of the past 12 seasons, but ... In Rex Ryan's first season in Buffalo, I like him to do what he never could in New York: win the AFC East.

Michael Silver: Bills. Fifteen years is long enough. Sexy Rexy, Fly Ty and Super Shady take these loyal fans on a long-awaited thrill ride.

TT = Tittie

Tittie, Boobie & Wood. Now there's a party.

Isn't "TT" the emoticon for falling tears? If he's bad he could be called Tyrod "oh no, tears are fallin" Taylor.

Tyrod Taylor is about as cool of a name as one could have. No nickname needed. I think Taylor will have a hard enough time working towards being seen as a credible NFL starting QB without a gimmicky nickname weighing him down. I think T-Mobile is cringeworthy and also feels dated.