T-Mobile - Can we do better on the nickname?

MClem06

I think T-Mobile is kind of clever, but I have one issue with it.

T-Mobile sucks as a cellular provider. You want someone named after the top brand (Verizon), not named after some discount junk service.

Makes him sound like some budget option for a team that can't afford a real QB.

(although, come to think of it.....)

I love the name and I love the service. Never had a problem with Tmobile, the cell company.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

original.jpg

It's funny because there are people that probably don't get the reference.

Personally, I'll call him TT on here and Taylor when talking about him but other than that, I really don't care what he's called as long as it doesn't end up being one of the following: fragile, injury prone, inconsistent, inaccurate,etc.

How about just

"The Tailor" since he cuts and dices opposing defenses.

Cuz I hope he isn't just stringing us along. I admit am a EJ supporter and will live with Taylor as he did some good things this preseason but a little worried about him in the red zone and inability to hit any long passes downfield and few passes in the middle of the field. Yet counting on a guy with 0 NFL starts scares me,

Mr. Taylor

I like it respectful and proper

How about just

"The Tailor" since he cuts and dices opposing defenses.

Thats a chef you tard. Tailors sew seams. geez. what are we going to do with you?

Cuz I hope he isn't just stringing us along. I admit am a EJ supporter and will live with Taylor as he did some good things this preseason but a little worried about him in the red zone and inability to hit any long passes downfield and few passes in the middle of the field. Yet counting on a guy with 0 NFL starts scares me,

you are not alone my friend. may i suggest ? just let it happen...