Steelers at Bills pre-game thread - preseason game 3

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Told my Middle daughter, its the Biggest game of the Preseason !

Go Bills!

and yes. Winning is everything!!

At the conclusion of today, one QB, only one, will stand atop the hill overlooking the battlefield which is the sixteen game season. He will lead his men onward to victorious quests and conquer the ugly, vicious beast of playoff drought!

Fight! Bleed! Rise again! Go Bills!

At the conclusion of today, one QB, only one, will stand atop the hill overlooking the battlefield which is the sixteen game season. He will lead his men onward to victorious quests and conquer the ugly, vicious beast of playoff drought!

Ready your breakfast and eat hearty!!! B-)

This is the best post yet!

Inspired am I.

Long Live The King

Yea all 3 QBs are getting time with the "#1s".

Fred is back and so is Byrce Brown. After that it'll be Hill, etc.

Brown is back for sure?

I hope so. we need to showcase him :bag:

1 PM kickoff for me. I'll be watching it at work. Ready to see 3 and 5 tear it up. Also want to see Bryce put on a show, either to make the team or as trade bait. And NO INJURIES.

Edited by Big C

It's better than the 1:00pm games. Depending on daylight savings times, they are 3:00am for me.

ouch.

1 PM kickoff for me. I'll be watching it at work. Ready to see 3 and 5 tear it up. Also want to see Bryce put on a show, either to make the team or as trade bait. And NO INJURIES.

No Injuries indeed!!!!!