Steelers at Bills pre-game thread - preseason game 3

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

@buffalobills: Rex making his pregame rounds. Slaps up every single player during stretches. #RexEffect http://t.co/1obBBRKbd3

I doubt they want them playing behind that 2nd string oL, and they don't want the 1st string oL out there too long

But its the 3rd game. we dont know jack sheets yet. Who cares if its the 2nd string? They need to suck it up.

4th game sure Simms the whole game

Has it been confirmed that Simms is playing?

They've only said one or two series *with the starters* right?

yes he is playing and thats what they said.

bitches.

i am pissed.

But its the 3rd game. we dont know jack sheets yet. Who cares if its the 2nd string? They need to suck it up.

4th game sure Simms the whole game

yes he is playing and thats what they said.

bitches.

i am pissed.

i think the 2nd string oL is so much worse than the 1st that it impacts the QB play. They wanted all 3 with the ones... That was the plan Edited by YoloinOhio

i think the 2nd string oL is so much worse than the 1st that it impacts the QB play. They wanted all 3 with the ones... That was the plan

Thats a real concern Ohio. They need to improve.

OK fine, Cassel in for the 2nd half :)

Yep sounds fair enough. tell rex we have agreed and to go ahead with that plan. thanks.

Yeah. I don't wanna watch Matt Simms.

Well i might a little. But no much honestly if he is PS material at best. Is he trying out for the 3rd man up?

I don't remember looking forward to a preseason game as much as this one. Lots of exciting stuff going on.

Thats what i told my daughter.

Very exciting for me actually.

Silly. i know. But still!