Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

@BuffaloBillsPR: Lineup changes for the #Bills:

Marquise Goodwin & Andre Davis starting at WR

Fred Jackson starting at RB

Ronald Darby starting at CB

<insert entire 1st team offense>

@BuffaloBillsPR: Not playing today vs. the Pittsburgh Steelers for the @buffalobills: http://t.co/F9M7x7KuHl

Edited by YoloinOhio

@BuffaloBillsPR: Lineup changes for the #Bills:

Marquise Goodwin & Andre Davis starting at WR

Fred Jackson starting at RB

Ronald Darby starting at CB

<insert entire 1st team offense>

@BuffaloBillsPR: Not playing today vs. the Pittsburgh Steelers for the @buffalobills: http://t.co/F9M7x7KuHl

Did Darby not start the last two weeks?

No Deonte?

Game no longer being shown on NFL Network it looks like. Unless this is just for people in the Buffalo market. There's a scroll at the top of the screen on NFLN saying the game will not be seen and to check local listings for the game.

Edited by Bangarang

DT injured his foot in practice on Thursday

Leo is still listed as starter on depth chart I think so they keep referring to Darby as a lineup change

Think that might affect Deonte's chances to stick?

DT injured his foot in practice on Thursday

Leo is still listed as starter on depth chart I think so they keep referring to Darby as a lineup change

dude is still in a walking boot isn't he? how can they not put him on some injury tag come real season?

Game no longer being shown on NFL Network it looks like. Unless this is just for people in the Buffalo market. There's a scroll at the top of the screen on NFLN saying the game will not be seen and to check local listings for the game.

Do you live in buffalo?

I am in Memphis...my NFL network still says the game is on that channel at 3pm central time. Go Bills!!!

Edited by G-Daddy

correct - if you live in buffalo or Pittsburgh markets it is not in nfln, it is on local channels.

yes, if Goodwin and Davis ball out

ouch, you think D T has a chance to take Goodwin's spot in the pecking order?

Yes I'm in the Buffalo market so that is likely why it's not being shown on NFLN here. It will still be on channel 7 for those wondering who also live in the Buffalo market.

13 abc on the rabbits ears in rochester

Feel like his camp and preseason showing so far has been less than spectacular, making way for Thompson, but Sanjay seems to love him. Hard to tell what happens.

He has been having a tough camp. I wonder if its him learning some nuances for Lal that he is struggling with?

or maybe getting used to 3 QBs throwing.

Besides his lack of awareness ( ?) of the first down marker he did seem very consistent and reliable last year

@AlbertBreer: Bills' plan is to get a series of two out of EJ Manuel, a series or two from Matt Cassel then a series or two from Tyrod Taylor.

I thought Simms was not playing??