Ze, Not He nor She in Tennessee....

Keukasmallies

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look on the bright side. If we allow words like ze, hir, zir, xe, xem and xyr to be part of our lexicon, then many people who try to post comments here from their phone will finally make sense.

So we have that going for us.

Which is nice.

Plus, the Scrabble implications are mind boggling (and the Boggle implications are mind scrabbling)

This all sounds good until these folks have a teenage daughter and Gugny, who identifies as a female, goes to change in front of them.

Wonder what the gender neutral name for a "Peeping Tom" is?

"Officer I am NOT a peeping tom! I identify myself as female lesbian despite what I am by chromosomes and birth certificate so me being nude in locker room with erection is normal!"

For example, the birth certificate might say that Big Earl is a male. But what if Big Earl identifies as a lady who wants to be called Lawanda?

Simple. He's got a Y-chromosome, he's male, he's a "he."'

"Got a Y, you're a guy." Everyone say it with me.

I will never understand the belief that people should be free from being offended. Offense results from friction. And friction is a natural part of life. Being an adult means learning to manage it, not avoiding it entirely.

I'm afraid we're becoming such an entitled culture that incoming generations are getting the sense that even the mildest discomfort is anathema to the natural order of things. I swear the biggest issues I've ever had with my wife don't involve money or sex or any of the standard relationship issues; it's about her need to coddle and my need to put some calluses on the kids.

And you know what? My older daughter is a badass, but I think I'm losing that fight with my youngest. :wallbash:

I self identify as a girls volleyball player. Now if you'll excuse me, which way to the locker room?

Now imagine you're a 16-year-old boy in a California public school.

The answer to your question would be "It's right around the corner. What's your uniform size?"