Reporter shot and Killed on Live TV in VA

I didn't read through this whole thing but for those calling him mentally ill I disagree IMO. If you watch the videos split screen that jerkoff specifically waited until the cameraman panned back to the live shot of the interview before he started shooting. He wanted the world to see it. He knew exactly what he was doing...

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't read through this whole thing but for those calling him mentally ill I disagree IMO. If you watch the videos split screen that jerkoff specifically waited until the cameraman panned back to the live shot of the interview before he started shooting. He wanted the world to see it. He knew exactly what he was doing...

whhhat?

That doesn't mean he wasn't mentally ill. Believe it or not, crazy people are capable of planning and forethought.

As said in the Charleston thread, ya know, we need to blame the LGBT's on this. Stand against the Rainbow flag!

Progressives, please watch this video. Thanks.

I love this about Plano. My brother and family live there. There home isn't an arsenal but it is probably one of 2 dozen homes in Plano you'd not want to break in to as your first pick.

Edited by Boyst62

Progressives, please watch this video. Thanks.

pathetic joke, comparing US to a bunch of (mostly tiny) 3rd world countries. the proper comparison of course is to industrialized nations. OECD we rank #2 in homicide rate, 2nd only to Mexico, a corrupt nation that cant even enforce laws. is that the standard we want to hold ourselves to?

https://www.quandl.com/collections/society/oecd-murder-rates

Edited by JTSP

pathetic joke, comparing US to a bunch of (mostly tiny) 3rd world countries. the proper comparison of course is to industrialized nations. OECD we rank #2 in homicide rate, 2nd only to Mexico, a corrupt nation that cant even enforce laws. is that the standard we want to hold ourselves to?

https://www.quandl.com/collections/society/oecd-murder-rates

lol, a key takeaway from the video (which you missed) is that it is Democrat-controlled cities (with its stringent gun control laws) that are the problem. Here's the same basic point in article format instead of video:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/27/want-to-stop-gun-murder-democrats-give-up-your-guns/

Republican-dominated cities like Plano with citizens who love guns have homicide rates below those of other industrialized nations.