Ok, I give up -- EJ will be 3rd string or cut

eball

Some insight on number of QBs for the 53
Bills head coach Rex Ryan and his offensive staff have a lot of decisions to make in a couple of weeks as they will need to whittle the roster down to 75 and then 53 players. With a roster as deep as Buffalo’s there will be some tough calls, but when it comes to the number of quarterbacks Ryan envisions keeping he sees more than two.

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah it'll just be EJ making a "lucky" throw or two.

You will never see people take a harder stance than after that. The EJ crusaders will be positive that he is the answer. The anti-EJ crusaders will be making excuses. The reasonable people will be called EJ crusaders or anti-EJ crusaders depending on which side is reading their post. It is pretty much like an ugly election. It will only get worse if the polls start running closer.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

Imagine if EJ plays well on Thursday and the other 2 just okay or worse? This place will explode!!

Was I imagining him looking good last Friday? It's not exactly far fetched. I think we're being far too melodramatic with regard to the QB "situation".

Was I imagining him looking good last Friday? It's not exactly far fetched. I think we're being far too melodramatic with regard to the QB "situation".

I think that you meant to quote someone else? I thought that he played well on Friday. They all played well however which is why he didn't gain ground.

I think that you meant to quote someone else? I thought that he played well on Friday. They all played well however which is why he didn't gain ground.

Yep. They all looked good and showed what it would look like with them at the helm. It showed me that Roman knows his stuff as opposed to the previous OC/HC duo who were plainly out of their element at the NFL level.

Why are people trying to run EJ out of town the same way they did Marshawn Lynch?? They all thought Lynch wasn't good because he was avg less than 4 yds a carry here. EJ is looking better folks. Give it a break!

EJ is not comparable to Marshawn. Marshawn had good seasons and even made the Pro Bowl as a Bill so he had trade value. I suspect only Chip Kelly would consider trading for EJ at this point.

EJ is not comparable to Marshawn. Marshawn had good seasons and even made the Pro Bowl as a Bill so he had trade value. I suspect only Chip Kelly would consider trading for EJ at this point.

You still ran, possibly, the best RB in the league out of town because you thought he wasn't good enough!! And how can you measure a guy's success after 15 NFL games??

Edited by the skycap

Imagine if EJ plays well on Thursday and the other 2 just okay or worse? This place will explode!!

No need to worry; we've been assured by many that it cannot possibly happen.

You will never see people take a harder stance than after that. The EJ crusaders will be positive that he is the answer. The anti-EJ crusaders will be making excuses. The reasonable people will be called EJ crusaders or anti-EJ crusaders depending on which side is reading their post. It is pretty much like an ugly election. It will only get worse if the polls start running closer.

Isn't that how it is now? :lol:

You still ran, possibly, the best RB in the league out of town because you thought he wasn't good enough!!

I seem to recall that most folks posited that Bills management believed was that Marshawn wasn't worth the headache with all his off the field issues and fact that they had Spiller and Freddie on roster.

Edited by prissythecat

I'm sure he will. Then he will be out of the league in a year or so after they give up on him and he's 3rd on some other team competing for a job in 2017.

Not sure I agree with that. I think EJ will be one of those guys that hangs about the league for 5 or 6 years as a backup.

Not sure I agree with that. I think EJ will be one of those guys that hangs about the league for 5 or 6 years as a backup.

I am with you. If he indeed doesn't ever become the starter here in Buffalo, he will be a capable backup especially with his work ethic and pleasant persona. IMHO, at worst he will have a Todd Collins type career

You still ran, possibly, the best RB in the league out of town because you thought he wasn't good enough!! And how can you measure a guy's success after 15 NFL games??

I thought Marshawn was run out of town because of off the field issues and a seeming disinterest in being in Buffalo