Go See Straight Outta Compton

Alphadawg7

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to see Eazy-E, he was one of my favorites. Going to be funny when I am 70+ listening to classic rap.

you know how we think of old people and picture them on the phonograph with that "papa loves mamba, momma loves mamba..." that'll be you with this.

Is this movie still good if I hate Hip-hop music?

I'd say the film is good regardless of how you feel about hip hop -- at least objectively speaking. But if you hate the music, I mean absolutely hate it and the culture, then you're probably going to have a hard time liking the movie unless you're a movie junkie.

I'd say the film is good regardless of how you feel about hip hop -- at least objectively speaking. But if you hate the music, I mean absolutely hate it and the culture, then you're probably going to have a hard time liking the movie unless you're a movie junkie.

Thanks. You've just saved me a couple hours and the cost of a ticket.

Thanks. You've just saved me a couple hours and the cost of a ticket.

:beer:

Though, since you're a musician and love music in general you might find it better than you expect. I think there's something universal to the struggle artists face in general, N.W.A is no exception, so you might get a bit more out of it. But, you should probably wait for it to be free on TV then.

I generally like music origin movies (Ray, Whiplash, Begin Again..) but I'm not sure about this one, if it's going to glorify the thug life and be slappin' some ho's around.

Pitch perfect.....

And they aren't ho's they be called "bitches".... And they better gots their money...

I won't go see this movie, but I might check it out when it comes to TV. Not the biggest NWA fan (nor hip-hop in general). But I might go see a good movie about the beginnings of Wu Tang Clan.

I won't go see this movie, but I might check it out when it comes to TV. Not the biggest NWA fan (nor hip-hop in general). But I might go see a good movie about the beginnings of Wu Tang Clan.

I would go in on a kickstarter or something to see that film made. Wu-Tang > everyone