Exhibition Week 1 - Panthers vs. Bills

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First NFL game ever for a CB? I'd say be patient, but that's not what Bills fans do :lol:

Except for that "interception" he's been on his man, pretty tight. Not overly worried,

Mark Kelso on the radio broadcast has been pretty complimentary of Darby's positioning so far...

As a former DB he actually has some idea about DB play. Some posters, clearly do not.

So Tasker doesn't know that all scoring system are reviewed nor does he know that you get more than 1 challenge. It's a good thing that he could cover kicks.

Should be in the HOF for his playing. Should be FIRED for his broadcasting. Truly an embarrassment.

Rookie CB playing his first game on an island style defense against some very good WR's. Darby will make me nervous all year against guys like Kelvin Benjamin. I like the fact that he's in position, the rest will come in time with good coaching and more experience.

Rookie CB playing his first game on an island style defense against some very good WR's. Darby will make me nervous all year against guys like Kelvin Benjamin. I like the fact that he's in position, the rest will come in time with good coaching and more experience.

Yup. If he's put in the position to start outside this year, it could be rough. But he clearly has skills.