Browns invading Bills camp next week!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be interesting to see for sure. As for Whitner, Woods seems to like to throw punches at practice :lol:

Who was the guy who called out Whitner the week before our game last year? Or was it more than one guy? I am thinking Donte will try to lay some hits next week.

Whitner made comments about Sammy last summer which prompted Aaron Williams to get involved via Twitter. Then the week before the game Fred made some comments through the media as well.

--

http://bills.buffalonews.com/2014/11/26/fred-jackson-puts-donte-whitner-blast-says/

"That's just him being him. Donte is a guy that likes to ruffle feathers," Jackson said this afternoon. "He found any way he could to try and ruffle Buffalo's feathers, knowing he had to come up to us. That's just him doing what he does.

"At the same time, I mean, it's annoying. It's just dumb for him to do, and talk about people like that, and talk about the city of Buffalo like that. You've just got to take it with a grain of salt and say it's just some dude that's being an idiot about some stuff."

Jackson continued "You can't respect anybody that would say something about whatever it may be -- a race of people, or somebody's beliefs or anything like that," he said. "If you talk down to anybody, you can't be respected. That's just me, that's how I feel about it. For him to say stuff about that, about people that we love in this organization, he'll never get my respect for that."

Edited by Screwball

Whitner made comments about Sammy last summer which prompted Aaron Williams to get involved via Twitter. Then the week before the game Fred made some comments through the media as well.

That's right... I thought it was Fred Jackson but remembered someone else too. Aaron Williams was the one who got the 15 yard penalty on the first play of the game.

Welcome back ' Rocks? Always a pleasure to talk football with a knowledgeable and reasonable fan of an enemy team such as yourself. As for the upcoming scrimmage and game, I am sure it will get plenty of attention around here after Friday's preseason debut. The Cleveland/Buffalo scrimmage and game are shaping up to be a critical test of exactly who will be trusted to attempt to play QB for the Bills this year.

As for Whitner, I expect the Bills fans to treat him exactly like the loudmouth, classless punk he is.

Whitner coming out and being the !@#$ he is would not be wise. Robert Woods is not a talker, Whitner is. Woods will get physical and if anything happens it'll just be stupid. No one needs to get hurt.

The Browns fans wanting a fight and Whitner to hurt someone for last year's loss are prime examples of the trash of North East Ohio mhardly anything like their West side or Cbus cousins.

And Browns invading, everyone says that but no one supports their team like the Bills. They'll be welcome here and feel at home then trash Buffalo for being a rust bucket when they get home.

Whitner coming out and being the !@#$ he is would not be wise. Robert Woods is not a talker, Whitner is. Woods will get physical and if anything happens it'll just be stupid. No one needs to get hurt.

The Browns fans wanting a fight and Whitner to hurt someone for last year's loss are prime examples of the trash of North East Ohio mhardly anything like their West side or Cbus cousins.

And Browns invading, everyone says that but no one supports their team like the Bills. They'll be welcome here and feel at home then trash Buffalo for being a rust bucket when they get home.

Wait, wait, wait. Woods is physical? I thought it was settled science that he is not physical enough to be an NFL WR? Between him not being physical enough and Sammy being better suited as a CB, I'm not sure what kind of talent we really have at the WR position.

Wait, wait, wait. Woods is physical? I thought it was settled science that he is not physical enough to be an NFL WR? Between him not being physical enough and Sammy being better suited as a CB, I'm not sure what kind of talent we really have at the WR position.

Chris Hogan and marquise Goodwin started for us last year. How's that