Browns invading Bills camp next week!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm excited for the joint scrimmages next week. Take it easy on our QBs this time please! I wonder what kind of reception Whitner will get :ph34r:

Hope you're ready for a good jaw punching.

Kidding, of course.

We'll only push you around, steal your lunch money and send you offensive texts.

Mike Pettine Full Press Conference - 8/15 (11:30)

Mike Pettine addressed the media following Training Camp.

Mike Pettine wants Browns to be physical, not combative, in practices with Bills
Mike Pettine has made it more than clear he won’t tolerate any after-the-whistle shenanigans between his players and the Bills when they participate in joint practices Monday and Tuesday.

@RapSheet: NFL exec @TroyVincent23 sent a memo to teams reminding them the prohibition on fighting during games will be a point of emphasis.

@AlbertBreer: Here's the memo from Troy Vincent to clubs on fighting (as @MikeGarafolo reported on):

There have been ... http://t.co/C76Ql431yT

so the guy that hit QB's in red jerseys late and cheap shot/started fights in practice/camp is now coming down on it?

the guy is so unfit to be in the nfl offices.

what a joke.

pretty ironic lol

Even better that if I remember correctly his excuse was that the Bills were soft and not used to playing real football like they did in Philidelphia. He was just toughening the Bills up. He was just playing to the whistle, something that none of the Bills did.