Starting to see some QB separation - Cassell - TT

San-O

Good Post OP.

Last year was a disaster of epic proportions for EJ.

Do we really think he is going to get another chance, after being humiliated in Houston? No

This is Cassels' job to lose. The staff loves Tyrod.

The front office opinion has not changed on EJ.

We are not sacrificing this year.

Imo

Give it a rest Doug. Enjoy the weather in Florida.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give it a rest Doug. Enjoy the weather in Florida.

He's in the shoutbox saying "Joe and Sal are excellent reporters with inside knowledge of QB situation..."

I read a post earlier that thought he could be a Bills reporter. This shoutbox message reaffirms that for me.

He's in the shoutbox saying "Joe and Sal are excellent reporters with inside knowledge of QB situation..."

I read a post earlier that thought he could be a Bills reporter. This shoutbox message reaffirms that for me.

There's a good chance he is.

OY!!!!

Enough already.

Jeez, when they come out to the field tomorrow, and TT is in front of the others, I bet he starts opening day, oh wait, EJ might be carrying a ball, would that make him the starter?

Well, I guess it depends if Cassel has his helmet on, then it will obvious.

JoeB = Leroi...

RE Meh and TT separating from EJ. THEY ARE NOT.

read the following

The three “had their moments” in the scrimmage, and that Manuel “had the best of the scrimmage.”

In Monday’s practice, “clearly it was Cassel,” according to the coach. “The previous two days, it was Tyrod,

“So, you know, I’m looking for that consistent guy that’s going to be at the top each time out.” - Rex Ryan

http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/08/10/search-for-consistency-at-qb-goes-on-for-bills/

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

as just noted to a friend of mine, Cassel's had two very good days of practice. and he's building a distinct rapport with Sammy Watkins.

all that said, don't expect much offensive excitement in the preseason. Roman has a history of showing nothing at this time of year. and he's quite proud of that.

jw

Edited by john wawrow

as just noted to a friend of mine, Cassel's had two very good days of practice. and he's building a distinct rapport with Sammy Watkins.

all that said, don't expect much offensive excitement in the preseason. Roman has a history of showing nothing at this time of year. and he's quite proud of that.

jw

thanks

EJ does seem to be the 3rd wheel right now. He needed to step up in camp and show he was the best of the lot, and it has not happened. The Carolina game could be his last gasp. I can't see the coaches keeping all 3 heading into Cleveland.

EJ does seem to be the 3rd wheel right now. He needed to step up in camp and show he was the best of the lot, and it has not happened. The Carolina game could be his last gasp. I can't see the coaches keeping all 3 heading into Cleveland.

You seriously think this? Unreal

:wallbash:

jw

Thanks. :beer:

jw

hater

Good Post OP.

Last year was a disaster of epic proportions for EJ.

Do we really think he is going to get another chance, after being humiliated in Houston? No

This is Cassels' job to lose. The staff loves Tyrod.

The front office opinion has not changed on EJ.

We are not sacrificing this year.

Imo

Oh boy... Look, another poster was right when he said that MC is the default starter if nobody seperates from the pack. However, I can say that I think EJ will be mad about not getting the nod after "winning" the scrimmage the other day and snap into it. I think his fight or flight will kick in and he has shown that he'll fight. My money is on EJ being our starter wk 1. I think they are starting Meh to light a fire under EJ. Edited by SJDK

So a week ago or so, it was TT out in front... then it was EJ.... and now it's Cassel

I can't keep up with this place.

No, that is not true. EJ was never "out in front" for one second. He had the best practice of the three once. Look, if anyone was expecting Aaron Rodgers to emerge from this pack they were sorely mistaken. The pack is still relatively close. But if you asked every last reporter who has attended camp thus far, every single one of them would have EJ third. By a lot? No. But it is becoming pretty clear that Cassel is the odds-on favorite at this point. You guys can keep denying it, you can blame Marrone, you can blame Joe Buscaglia, you can call it a conspiracy- I've heard em all. The fact is, EJ Manuel has gotta get his s**t together pronto or he might be out of a job very soon.

Oh boy... Look, another poster was right when he said that MC is the default starter if nobody seperates from the pack. However, I can say that I think EJ will be mad about not getting the nod after "winning" the scrimmage the other day and snap into it. I think his fight or flight will kick in and he has shown that he'll fight. My money is on EJ being our starter wk 1. I think they are starting Meh to light a fire under EJ.

Look, here's a new one. Now I really have heard em all.