Bills training camp practice 8/10

YoloinOhio

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

26 had better watch out - yolo coming for that spot.

lol, not today. I am obsessed with ESPN all access of first day of OSU training camp. Can't stop, won't stop. Keep checking back here for bills updates. I see Joe B's best camp coverage is still of the Pegula family dog. Edited by YoloinOhio

As for the overthrows, he missed Harvin by about 2 yards from my angle anyways. The Woods overthrow was a good 5 yards (not 10). Other than those miscues, he had a good day. Cassel did have a very good day today. Good zip on the ball and was hitting his receivers on the run. I will say that the TD to Watkins might have been called for offensive PI. Watkins was giving Gilmore a good shove off and the ball was coming in short. Taylor had an average day. I still see what people are worried about with him, making a read and then using his feet. I don't get the feeling he will ever be a pocket passer (not that he really should be).

Couldn't tell if it was first team D vs 2/3 team offense but the left side was getting destroyed every play. Would have accounted for about 4-6 sacks between EJ and TT.

On a personal note, Donnie Henderson is my favorite coach. When they were doing DB vs blocker he was giving it to guys pretty good. Heard and exchange between him and Sweeting:

Donnie: You need to push him off you and get around

Sweeting: he was holding

Donnie: then break his hands and get around him!

Sweeting: *lowers head in shame*

:beer: Thanks for the on sight reporting, Wiz. Good stuff.

Threw Karlos Williams like a rag doll? That's one powerful dude.

Yea, like a rag doll. Everyone in the stands doing their "Oooohhhhhhh" noise it was so quick how he went to the ground. Think Mark Sanchez butt fumble but he tried to tackle Williams.

Edited by The Wiz

Is it hard to tell in person? For instance, I was at the Cardinals' practice on Saturday. Their TE ran a curl route, but Palmer's throw went 5 yards to the outside of him. I could tell instantly that there was a miscue and, sure enough, the TE got yelled at.

Even if Joe B couldn't tell that a wrong route was run, I bet a coach had something to say afterwards....but, at that point, Joe was probably too busy typing his latest tweet.

I think if you're really paying attention to practice, you can tell what's going on. Even from out in the stands.

But he's the "football guru"! Why wouldn't he know they ran the wrong route? #alwayslookingtobashEJ