Bills training camp practice 8/10

YoloinOhio

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Until I see otherwise, I will continue to believe that each QB will start a preseason game.

Cassel starts P1 vs. Carolina

EJ starts P2 @ Cleveland

Tyrod starts P3 vs. Pittsburgh

Simms starts P4 @ Detroit

But..but..that's out of alphabetical order!

I don't think Simms is given a start. I don't think he's in the running, and I think they'll do a 2nd round with the lead contender, unless it's 100% settled by then.

But..but..that's out of alphabetical order!

I don't think Simms is given a start. I don't think he's in the running, and I think they'll do a 2nd round with the lead contender, unless it's 100% settled by then.

I don't think it'll be for any reason other than to see if he belongs on the PS (and perhaps to keep teams guessing up until the last minute).

Mike Rodak ‏@mikerodak now10 seconds ago

Cassel hits Watkins over Darby for a TD to end the 2 minute drill.

Mike Rodak ‏@mikerodak now26 seconds ago

Matt Cassel in a 2 minute drill now. He's been taking most of the first team reps today.

Joe Buscaglia ‏@JoeBuscaglia now4 seconds ago

Ladies and gentlemen, Matt Cassel is having himself a day to remember at quarterback. Just threw his third TD of team drills

Sal Maiorana ‏@salmaiorana now6 seconds ago

Sammy Watkins is making #bills CBs look silly. Just burned Gilmore, then Darby

Finally something for Bills reporters, especially Joe B to be happy about...Cassel looking good and EJ not...Must be like a wet dream for them today... :lol:

Joe Buscaglia ‏@JoeBuscaglia now3 seconds ago

We've got our first training camp fight. Woods vs Gilmore. Multiple punches thrown. #Bills

Joe Buscaglia ‏@JoeBuscaglia now11 seconds ago

Woods' helmet came off and he just kept swinging at Gilmore, who still had his helmet on #Bills

Sigh. Come on Woods, knock it off with the fights.

Great, today Cassel is good, and EJ/Tyrod suck.

And here I thought we were getting some clarity.

Actually sounds like Cassel is good. Taylor is his old steady self. Nothing flashy but no mistakes. EJ seems to have really crapped the bed today.