Freddy injured again.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why was the Fred Thread closed? It had a fresh article about his role on the team and everything. This one is old and outdated.

The Thread Police run amuck. Why start a new thread when you can bump one that's 3 weeks old? I wish the moderators would have pity on those of us using mobile devices. Yeah, I can go full version, but then I can't read it.

Way overboard IMO. And it bothers me to even complain about this site because it's so great.

Right on. This is by far the best football discussion board that I have seen. But the trend over the last year or two toward jamming all discussion into gigantic threads is a crazy overreaction to thread proliferation. It's nice not to have 20 threads on the same topic started in one day. But after a few days, there is no reason not to let people start new threads, especially because there is almost always a new angle or article or bit of info to add.

If this policy keeps going, I'm afraid a year from now there will only be one thread - topic: The Buffalo Bills. Anyone who starts a thread on any Bills related topic will have it closed immediately, as it is "already being discussed" in a previous thread.

Again, I say this with the greatest love and respect for everyone who spends time helping to run the best board on earth. But please use a lighter touch, guys.

Time will tell kid. You could have drove a semi through that hole. Shady or Bryce score easily on that play. It was nice to see Fred get a score.

Sweet excuse. Fred looks great. Nice burst on Td.

Tons of Fred as the 2 with improved blocking and plenty of rest while Shady eats. No problems here.

Right on. This is by far the best football discussion board that I have seen. But the trend over the last year or two toward jamming all discussion into gigantic threads is a crazy overreaction to thread proliferation. It's nice not to have 20 threads on the same topic started in one day. But after a few days, there is no reason not to let people start new threads, especially because there is almost always a new angle or article or bit of info to add.

If this policy keeps going, I'm afraid a year from now there will only be one thread - topic: The Buffalo Bills. Anyone who starts a thread on any Bills related topic will have it closed immediately, as it is "already being discussed" in a previous thread.

Again, I say this with the greatest love and respect for everyone who spends time helping to run the best board on earth. But please use a lighter touch, guys.

there are TWELVE active threads about the QB situation. And that was just how many I counted on the first page of the mobile version. A current thread with a brand new article about Fred Jackson though...

there are TWELVE active threads about the QB situation. And that was just how many I counted on the first page of the mobile version. A current thread with a brand new article about Fred Jackson though...

What's weirder is that it was only closed. Normally, there's a message that accompanies the thread closing.

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

Yeah he looked pretty good after that hole you could run a tractor trailer through. Didn`t show much on his other runs

Game sounds weak this morning. Salute for sticking to your guns though

Demarco Murray deserves no kudos for running thru monster holes all season. I don't get it.

Who knows what the over/under should be. Depends way too much on whether Shady stays healthy. The best scenario is that Jackson cuts way back on his carries and keeps on truckin' for the rest of the year, and we'll see how the chips fall at next year's training camp.