I really dont want to lose Cordy Glenn to free agency

Been thinking about this a lot lately....

Cordy has already solidified himself (along with Incognito) as starters on the OL and he is in the prize LT position

Good LT's are sooooo hard to find.....wish there was a way to keep this guy in bills colors.

With the Marcel, Gilmore, and Bradham deals coming up soon I know its gonna be tough.

Cordy has already solidified himself (along with Incognito) as starters on the OL and he is in the prize LT position

Good LT's are sooooo hard to find.....wish there was a way to keep this guy in bills colors.

With the Marcel, Gilmore, and Bradham deals coming up soon I know its gonna be tough.

I think it's more likely that--assuming Glenn proves that last year was a lingering effect of his offseason issue--Bradham gets let go. I think there's virtually no chance that Gilmore goes, and Dareus should be signed by the time TC closes.

I think we're looking at the final season of guys like Wood, Kyle, and McKelvin in Bills' uniforms, so that'll be the tradeoff.

Plus, I think Roman is going to want all 3 OTs on this roster so that he can play one of them in 6-man blocking sets like he did in SF.

I think it's more likely that--assuming Glenn proves that last year was a lingering effect of his offseason issue--Bradham gets let go. I think there's virtually no chance that Gilmore goes, and Dareus should be signed by the time TC closes.

I think we're looking at the final season of guys like Wood, Kyle, and McKelvin and Fred probably in Bills' uniforms, so that'll be the tradeoff.

Plus, I think Roman is going to want all 3 OTs on this roster so that he can play one of them in 6-man blocking sets like he did in SF.

I think we're looking at the final season of guys like Wood, Kyle, and McKelvin in Bills' uniforms, so that'll be the tradeoff.

I am big fans of Wood, Kyle, and McKelvin.....but I would def live with this trade off. I think that we have some young DT's on the roster that are ready to move into the starting lineup with Marcel.......When there is no drop off in play from Wood and Urbik that says something there......and McKelvin's replacement has already been drafted.......

The other thing....Incognito.....already solidified himself at LG......extended him now while his value is low would be smart

I am big fans of Wood, Kyle, and McKelvin.....but I would def live with this trade off. I think that we have some young DT's on the roster that are ready to move into the starting lineup with Marcel.......When there is no drop off in play from Wood and Urbik that says something there......and McKelvin's replacement has already been drafted.......

The other thing....Incognito.....already solidified himself at LG......extended him now while his value is low would be smart

Why would he sign a "low" contract? If he gets his career restarted this year he could demand a larger contract.

I don't know how high his value will ever get. He still has question marks and always will. And he's in his 30s.

I don't know how high his value will ever get. He still has question marks and always will. And he's in his 30s.

I think long term the hope is to move Richardson there.

Didn't Kyle get extended? I think he'll be back next year but I don't think (in order of likelihood IMO) McKelvin, Fred, and Wood will be back next year.

fred, maybe. I would love it and could see it, "for 10 yrs I have been a member of this team and now I'm going to hang up my cleats.". Not that I want him to retire. I just would love to watch him knowing it's a farewell tour. I think KW could give us a year or two in rotation and be effective. McKelvin, the same. Wood, he better stop sucking. If he has a great year I would still be hesitant. He has gone so far down hill in two years I just don't see him being able to pull up since his contract.

I think it depends a lot on where the salary cap goes this year. It's been growing thus far at a pace of about $10 million a year. So maybe the space will be there. Even if you assume the space isn't there and there's just no capacity for the contract he might demand, it might explain why the Bills are rotating the LT position right now between Glenn and Henderson in TC. While I like continuity on teams, you can't keep everyone. It's harder to keep guys as well that significantly outplay their contracts.

Why? All he has proven so far is he can win offseason/TC battle. How about we see how he plays when the real bullets start flying.

fred, maybe. I would love it and could see it, "for 10 yrs I have been a member of this team and now I'm going to hang up my cleats.". Not that I want him to retire. I just would love to watch him knowing it's a farewell tour. I think KW could give us a year or two in rotation and be effective. McKelvin, the same. Wood, he better stop sucking. If he has a great year I would still be hesitant. He has gone so far down hill in two years I just don't see him being able to pull up since his contract.

The good news about Wood is that he hasn't been injured the past couple years- much unlike the years before that

I think long term the hope is to move Richardson there.

Didn't Kyle get extended? I think he'll be back next year but I don't think (in order of likelihood IMO) McKelvin, Fred, and Wood will be back next year.

Yes, Kyle got an extension. Thing is, it gives the team an opportunity to gain $5M in cap relief by cutting him after the start of the next league year.

The good news about Wood is that he hasn't been injured the past couple years- much unlike the years before that

the years he was injured he played the position well. Maybe, that's part of the point? He got his contract and has held back, lost the fire. Not the same guy who threatened Maybin? Maybe his lack of injuries are due to him slacking

harvin is a very expensive one year rental. IMO a luxury. he may be great this year? but there is some serious cap space right there for resigning whoever. Kyle will be back,but unless Wood breaks out of his slump he may be gone. Of course last year he had no help on either side of him. Quite The opposite he had to do some heavy lifting . Incognito is no spring chicken, doubtful what his FA value is assumong he lives up to his glowing reports so far.