GOP DEBATES

I wonder if they'll let anybody in who isn't old and white.

I think there's only 5 Democrats officially running this year, and yeah all of them are relatively old and very white. It'll be interesting to see if that has an impact on relating to people of color.

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trump will be hard to knock off of his perch in the polls and early primaries as long as there are so many other candidates in the race. Basically Republicans right now are 25% Trump and 75% everyone else. As long as the 75% stays so fragmented, Trump will probably lead. Some of the other candidates need to exit early in order for a couple of the other stronger candidates to challenge Trump.

I think Huckabee, Christy, Walker and Kasich will do best tonight and I'm also really interested in the 2nd tier debate as well. Always liked Jim Gilmore but he's been off the radar screen a long time.

In all fairness, can't that be said of a majority of voters anyway?

Majority? No. Usually a candidate's background and policies line up with the supporters' views.

I think there's only 5 Democrats officially running this year, and yeah all of them are relatively old and very white. It'll be interesting to see if that has an impact on relating to people of color.

I guess we can always dust off the old 'the Clintons are really black at heart' narrative.

Considering how lame this whole process has become, why don't we go full gatortard and just have the audience vote off one member from each debate until we're left with a nominee.

Considering how lame this whole process has become, why don't we go full gatortard and just have the audience vote off one member from each debate until we're left with a nominee.

That would be awesome. Maybe they can enlist a reality TV star for the proceedings?

I'm pretty sure that it's very unfair of you to say that George Pataki caused 9/11, when we all know that it was George W. Bush's fault.

Also, George Takei was helmsman of the USS Enterprise.

I'm listening to the debate and George has reminded us that he was governor on 9/11 several times. That's what I was referring to.

I'm listening to the debate and George has reminded us that he was governor on 9/11 several times. That's what I was referring to.

It didn't work for Rudy, so why does he think it will work for him?