Bills training camp practice 8/6

Haha what? I feel like we could torch them with Dareus, w/o can still win for sure. Should be a good game.

I'm not saying we don't have a chance, but the general consensus is this team should be somewhere between 8-8 and 11-5 this year. If we're good enough to beat the Colts (without Dareus and McKelvin), I don't see another 5 losses in the schedule. Heck, I would only see about 2 or 3 (@Pats, @Cowboys, ?)

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not saying we don't have a chance, but the general consensus is this team should be somewhere between 8-8 and 11-5 this year. If we're good enough to beat the Colts (without Dareus and McKelvin), I don't see another 5 losses in the schedule. Heck, I would only see about 2 or 3 (@Pats, @Cowboys, ?)

i don't know... They were good enough last year to bear GB at home but bad enough to lose to Oakland on the road. It's all about match ups. I think getting them at home week 1 is very fortunate and if they win could very well be most of the reason why.

i don't know... They were good enough last year to bear GB at home but bad enough to lose to Oakland on the road. It's all about match ups. I think getting them at home week 1 is very fortunate and if they win could very well be most of the reason why.

Yeah, I think our defense is more likely to start the season hot than Indy's O with new pieces and a questionable line

Yeah, I think our defense is more likely to start the season hot than Indy's O with new pieces and a questionable line

the Colts have tended to start the season a little slow with Luck. Let's hope that continues. I think Luck is a film junkie and if he doesn't have a lot to go on, he can get confused.

If this team gets decent QB play and we stay healthy, 13-3 14-2 is possible. Who knows. I truly don't see one roster in the NFL that is better than ours. It all depends on if the ingredients come together. We honestly should manhandle the Colts. If Rex can get this D where he should be able to, teams like the Colts won't know what hit them. We will be far more physical and also run the ball down their throats. Throw in great special teams and it's a laugher. The only reason I think it will be somewhat close is it will be the offense's first real game together and we won't have Dareus and possibly not Leodis.

the Colts have tended to start the season a little slow with Luck. Let's hope that continues. I think Luck is a film junkie and if he doesn't have a lot to go on, he can get confused.

looking at this picture it is amazing

Week 1 against a slow start Colts team, Luck not ready as usual is ideal. Dareus is out, it sucks and Gore is going to leave some bruises but I think we can win by 3+

Week 2 against a Bradyless Pats, who also have a low start is great, too.

We can easily head to Miami beating two of the toughest teams on our schedule Miami having played @redskins and @ jaguars for a week 3 home debut could be 2-0 and just happy to be home.

I don't feel like a Homer saying 3-0 is possible

looking at this picture it is amazing

Week 1 against a slow start Colts team, Luck not ready as usual is ideal. Dareus is out, it sucks and Gore is going to leave some bruises but I think we can win by 3+

Week 2 against a Bradyless Pats, who also have a low start is great, too.

We can easily head to Miami beating two of the toughest teams on our schedule Miami having played @redskins and @ jaguars for a week 3 home debut could be 2-0 and just happy to be home.

I don't feel like a Homer saying 3-0 is possible

Honestly, the Deflategate thing has gotten so crazy with so many small moving parts I don't know what's true or false and can't keep up, but it's my understanding that Brady might be able to draw the court process out and actually play at least the beginning or even entire season. So maybe we will see him.

Honestly, the Deflategate thing has gotten so crazy with so many small moving parts I don't know what's true or false and can't keep up, but it's my understanding that Brady might be able to draw the court process out and actually play at least the beginning or even entire season. So maybe we will see him.

I can't see in this situation and the waynits played out a court order given to the suspension

Does anyone notice that the QBs aren't really throwing a ton of picks, considering our secondary? Like they'd rather overthrow/underthrow their targets then risk an INT. Why not take more chances now? Throw some jump balls, try to put it on an outside shoulder, thread the needle. There are zero consequences. You hear EJ talking about "letting it fly" and then you see a stat report of 5 overthrown balls 2 behind the receiver. Take some chances!

I have been saying that for the longest

If this team gets decent QB play and we stay healthy, 13-3 14-2 is possible. Who knows. I truly don't see one roster in the NFL that is better than ours. It all depends on if the ingredients come together. We honestly should manhandle the Colts. If Rex can get this D where he should be able to, teams like the Colts won't know what hit them. We will be far more physical and also run the ball down their throats. Throw in great special teams and it's a laugher. The only reason I think it will be somewhat close is it will be the offense's first real game together and we won't have Dareus and possibly not Leodis.

You sure we won't go undefeated?

He had 4 catches for 90 yards and a 27-yard TD that game...2 catches (one of which was the TD) came against Darby. Darby did manage to break up a would-be TD thrown to Dorsett on the ensuing series. The other catch was a first down midway through the 3rd quarter.

Well that's not so bad.

Every week is different....beating the Colts doesn't mean we finish 14-2.......

Consensus from who? The national media who automatically presume the QB play will be horrid?

This team won 9 games last year with a putrid offense. They added a professional OC, upgraded the OL, and brought in three stud weapons (Shady, Clay, Harvin) to go along with Watkins and Woods. Oh, and did I mention the defense that was top 5 last year and is now coached by the premiere defensive mind in the NFL?

10 wins should be the floor, and they should beat everyone at the Ralph. Luck is fantastic, but the Colts live off a weak schedule and are not that good on the road. And Pagano is a mediocre head coach.