Help.....NFL game Pass

Good advice. Question: if you got just the $20 preseason package last year, will it auto-renew you for the $100 version this year???

hmm..i don't know that ...i would think if you did not get the email that you are in no worries about it auto renewing

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

emailed with folks from Bills yesterday, they are still waiting for codes from NFL. I guess worst case scenario is we sign up for the 7 day trial on Thursday.

BTW, NFL charged my account even after i sent them mail to not renew.Check you CC statements for folks like me who paid for this last year.

This happened to me as well.....but did the chat box thing......it still renewed.

Im keeping it just because I tend to disect the hell out of play in my spare time.

To all of my fellow Bills fans in NC...

If you want to watch all 4 preseason games live, but dont want to drop a c-note on the Game-Pass package, here is what you do.

Game 1 will be on local TV throughout most of NC. Hold tight.

Game 2 will be on ESPN. Hold tight.

Game 3 is 8/29 at 4PM, STRIKE! Sign up for the 7 day free trial at 3:59PM.

Game 4 is 9/3 at 7:30PM. Your 7 day free trial will still be good to go. Cancel at the end of the game on 9/3.

BOOM, free NFL Preseason Live and you dont have to pay the $99 for Game-Pass. The all 22 is nice though...

To all of my fellow Bills fans in NC...

If you want to watch all 4 preseason games live, but dont want to drop a c-note on the Game-Pass package, here is what you do.

Game 1 will be on local TV throughout most of NC. Hold tight.

Game 2 will be on ESPN. Hold tight.

Game 3 is 8/29 at 4PM, STRIKE! Sign up for the 7 day free trial at 3:59PM.

Game 4 is 9/3 at 7:30PM. Your 7 day free trial will still be good to go. Cancel at the end of the game on 9/3.

BOOM, free NFL Preseason Live and you dont have to pay the $99 for Game-Pass. The all 22 is nice though...

This may throw a little monkey wrench in that plan:

"You may cancel this subscription any time prior to the conclusion of the Free Trial Period (ending August 19th 2015, 8:28 pm"

This may throw a little monkey wrench in that plan:

"You may cancel this subscription any time prior to the conclusion of the Free Trial Period (ending August 19th 2015, 8:28 pm"

Notice that is exactly 7 days from the time you checked it. I've checked the last 2 weeks and the date and time of the expiration is always 7 days from when you click the purchase screen. Why else would they end it at 8:28PM?

As long as the 7 day free trial lasts until the 3rd game, you're good.

Notice that is exactly 7 days from the time you checked it. I've checked the last 2 weeks and the date and time of the expiration is always 7 days from when you click the purchase screen. Why else would they end it at 8:28PM?

As long as the 7 day free trial lasts until the 3rd game, you're good.

Game on!

Bunch of games tonight, guess we won't get to see those. Hope they get some info by Friday. The app isn't on Apple TV yet either.

I don't think it ever was on Apple TV. I know last year my son had to rig something to get the preseason games to play on TV from IPAD using Apple TV , and it was not ideal.

I don't think it ever was on Apple TV. I know last year my son had to rig something to get the preseason games to play on TV from IPAD using Apple TV , and it was not ideal.

We couldn't watch them using Airplay? I thought they added that functionality last year or the year before?

I sent my rep another email this morning -- we need those codes!

Update: Bills rep said they still haven't received the codes; she suggested signing up for the free 7-day trial in the hopes the codes would arrive by then. I think I'll do that.

From NFL website, here are instructions to cancel for those interested:

For NFL Game Pass (Domestic):

To cancel your Free Trial or subsequent subscription, you can send an e-mail to accountsupport@nfl.com, call customer support at (407)-936-0542 between the hours of 10:00 am and 10:00 pm ET, chat with a customer support representative at NFL.com/subscriptionsupport, or use the online form found on your "My Account" page.

Update: Bills rep said they still haven't received the codes; she suggested signing up for the free 7-day trial in the hopes the codes would arrive by then. I think I'll do that.

From NFL website, here are instructions to cancel for those interested:

For NFL Game Pass (Domestic):

To cancel your Free Trial or subsequent subscription, you can send an e-mail to accountsupport@nfl.com, call customer support at (407)-936-0542 between the hours of 10:00 am and 10:00 pm ET, chat with a customer support representative at NFL.com/subscriptionsupport, or use the online form found on your "My Account" page.

Wonder if you have multiple email accounts and cc's, could you sign up for 4 different "free" trials....

FYI for those just interested in preseason: get the free trial for week 1. Cancel. Week two is on ESPN. Week three I believe is going to be live on nfln. Week four, who cares.

Week 4 falls within the time period that Redzone will be covering games (for free as a trial of their service) FWIW

Edited by BuffaloHokie13

There's a bunch of articles announcing a new app coming to Apple TV for Game Pass this year. I was looking forward to the ease of watching it that way rather than the various ways of rigging that become necessary to do so.

We couldn't watch them using Airplay? I thought they added that functionality last year or the year before?

I sent my rep another email this morning -- we need those codes!

I could swear it did not...something along the lines of "mirroring" which i guess is different than watching on Airplay. I have a ROKU unit now as well in the house, hope maybe works better on that .

There's a bunch of articles announcing a new app coming to Apple TV for Game Pass this year. I was looking forward to the ease of watching it that way rather than the various ways of rigging that become necessary to do so.

Lets hope...i think there are games tonight so looks like signing up today

http://awfulannouncing.com/2015/nfl-launching-new-game-pass-subscription-service-for-devices-including-apple-tv.html

Edited by plenzmd1

I could swear it did not...something along the lines of "mirroring" which i guess is different than watching on Airplay. I have a ROKU unit now as well in the house, hope maybe works better on that .

http://awfulannouncing.com/2015/nfl-launching-new-game-pass-subscription-service-for-devices-including-apple-tv.html

Remember for regular season, this will allow you to watch the games AFTER they have been played.

yep..i only really care about the preseason games...always say i am going to look at the all-22, and never do!

Dude, I swear we were brothers in another life. Beginning of the season I'm like, "yeah, I'll dissect the all-22 and see exactly what's going on" but by Monday night after the first regular season game I'm "on to Cincinnati."

I was able to do AirPlay from my iPad to AppleTV all last season. The problem I found was it sucked way to much bandwidth. The iPad was streaming HD video then using that same bandwidth to push it to AppleTV. I ended up just buying the HDMI converter for the iPad. Also meant higher resolution.

Dude, I swear we were brothers in another life. Beginning of the season I'm like, "yeah, I'll dissect the all-22 and see exactly what's going on" but by Monday night after the first regular season game I'm "on to Cincinnati."

Too funny. That is 100% me. I guess I have to sign up for the free trial tonight.

Btw, got on the chat with NFL couple days ago, no issues getting the $70 refunded.

I read that what used to be called "NFL Game Rewind" is now called "NFL Game Pass".

There is also the international version of NFL Game Pass, which I've been using for the last 3 or 4 years.

I'm assuming it'll be the same thing in the states and overseas.

I've absolutely loved the service, but it's really expensive for the international version.

The first year was free. (So I could become addicted/dependent.)

Last year they started charging for it.

• $99 to follow your one team during the pre and regular season
  • $129 to watch every teams pre and regular season games
  • $199 to watch every game including playoff and superbowl
You can watch the games live or on-demand with the coaches film option.

For me, it's a no-brainer getting it, since there is no other way to watch my beloved Bills.

For you guys up in the States, I have no idea if it's smart to get, or not.

It sounds like $69 is incredibly cheap.

Let's go Buffalo!

Oh, here's a little blurb I just read about it...

http://www.macrumors.com/2015/07/20/nfl-game-pass-on-demand-access-apple-tv/

Pretty reasonable really. I guess that's to sooth the masses who can't afford to go to games now that corporate luxury boxes have driven up all prices

Remember for regular season, this will allow you to watch the games AFTER they have been played.

Not for preseason? I can't tune in tonight, but was hoping to watch the game on Game Pass in a few days. Is that not an option? Thanks.

Well guess what? I signed up for the free trial and nothing happens. I entered my credit card three times, each time sit's good, then bupkis. Grrrrr.

Promo, I'm having EXACTLY the same deal. Did you get it figured out??

Still fubar.

Did you guys try different web browsers among Chrome, IE, and Firefox?

Still fubar.

I've tried over 20x...

Did you guys try different web browsers among Chrome, IE, and Firefox?

I've tried firefox, ie, chrome, safari, AND from an iphone.... I've called them and no one answers. I've tried chatting and NOTHING.

I think I just got it to go...

Same here.

ALERT!! ALERT!!! Just looked at my online bank statement. There are 4 holds for NFL Game Pass! That means the four times I tried to sign up all went through!! Loedward did it 20X!!!! Better write the NFL or your credit card company asap!!

Same here.ALERT!! ALERT!!! Just looked at my online bank statement. There are 4 holds for NFL Game Pass! That means the four times I tried to sign up all went through!! Loedward did it 20X!!!! Better write the NFL or your credit card company asap!!

As mentioned above, I did the chat box thing and had a credit processed in less than 5 minutes. I signed up above 3 today from IPAD and no issues. Already watched the Dolphins first series just to make sure it worked.

Hate that it is not just an icon on Apple TV. Can at least use Apple play this year, but as someone mentioned the bandwidth on my porch can sometimes be a problem.