Help.....NFL game Pass

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read that what used to be called "NFL Game Rewind" is now called "NFL Game Pass".

There is also the international version of NFL Game Pass, which I've been using for the last 3 or 4 years.

I'm assuming it'll be the same thing in the states and overseas.

I've absolutely loved the service, but it's really expensive for the international version.

The first year was free. (So I could become addicted/dependent.)

Last year they started charging for it.

• $99 to follow your one team during the pre and regular season
  • $129 to watch every teams pre and regular season games
  • $199 to watch every game including playoff and superbowl

You can watch the games live or on-demand with the coaches film option.

For me, it's a no-brainer getting it, since there is no other way to watch my beloved Bills.

For you guys up in the States, I have no idea if it's smart to get, or not.

It sounds like $69 is incredibly cheap.

Let's go Buffalo!

Oh, here's a little blurb I just read about it...

http://www.macrumors.com/2015/07/20/nfl-game-pass-on-demand-access-apple-tv/

The same. I did the $129 option last year as the post-season is all available live on UK tv anyway.

Edited by GunnerBill

Hmm...I don't know if it's worth it. That said, they're doing a free trial right now so I might binge :)

They aren't going to allow you to see live regular season games at that price. That's what Sunday Ticket is for. It's still worth having.

They aren't going to allow you to see live regular season games at that price. That's what Sunday Ticket is for. It's still worth having.

Yeah, I was just hoping that the deal with yahoo could have helped cut out the middleman. They clearly have the capacity to do it if they can do preseason games, and live for people in the UK.

I do think it's going to be cheaper in the US though. Preseason was what, $15, and forty for all teams, never mind just one.

Yeah, I was just hoping that the deal with yahoo could have helped cut out the middleman. They clearly have the capacity to do it if they can do preseason games, and live for people in the UK.

I do think it's going to be cheaper in the US though. Preseason was what, $15, and forty for all teams, never mind just one.

There is a Game Pass package only for people outside of North America that gives you games live.

Right, so I confirmed with NFL cust support today that preseason live is no longer available as a standalone. Best bet IMO if you do not want to pay the $70 is to free trial the first game vs. Carolina, watch Browns game on nat TV, and then go on vacation so as not to worry about the other two games.

Do you know if it's including live games? I've gotten Rewind the last two years, but not being able to watch live is aggravating. I believe it's live in other countries but I don't know if the Yahoo thing has opened the door or not.

No, none of the regular season games are live. I don't think they ever will be until the NFL dissolves it's monopolistic relationship with DirecTv.

Two years ago when Madden 25 came out, if you bought a certain select edition of the game from Amazon for $99, you were given a code to watch any game live. Wow, that was so worth it and hoped that they would continue that the following year but it was not to be. I was going to buy the game anyway.

And if so, would you like to share that code with us? I mean, there's only a few of us...

What could go wrong?

It's just funny that Game Pass is touted as a free perk of being a STH, but the league waits till the very last second to release the code that gives you the service you are entitled to.

And if so, would you like to share that code with us? I mean, there's only a few of us...

What could go wrong?

Can a season ticket holder give the code to an out of market friend if they don't use that perk, and if so will it work for the out of market friend? Just wondering if they employ some type of unique identifier/location technology to prevent this. Edited by HurlyBurly51

I sent my ticket rep an email this morning asking about whether the Game Pass will be provided to ST holders. What others have already said in this thread appears to be correct, however -- there is no longer the Preseason standalone subscription and everything has been combined into Game Pass.

that sux..I usually get the preseason live so I can watch the Bills preseason games..I work nights so I cant watch them live...I have Sundays off so I can watch reg. season live...guess Ill have to get a dvr and record the preseason...thx for the info, I was trying to figure out what happened to it..lol

emailed with folks from Bills yesterday, they are still waiting for codes from NFL. I guess worst case scenario is we sign up for the 7 day trial on Thursday.

BTW, NFL charged my account even after i sent them mail to not renew.Check you CC statements for folks like me who paid for this last year.

emailed with folks from Bills yesterday, they are still waiting for codes from NFL. I guess worst case scenario is we sign up for the 7 day trial on Thursday.

BTW, NFL charged my account even after i sent them mail to not renew.Check you CC statements for folks like me who paid for this last year.

that's why I'm waiting till the last second

Good advice. Question: if you got just the $20 preseason package last year, will it auto-renew you for the $100 version this year???