Man shoots down drone over his house

Snooping on my 16 year old daughter who "loves to go to the pool everyday"

Oh hell no. I'd have went Kromer on these horny drone nerds.

Yeah, that sounds a lot more believable than the 'it was taking pictures of my friends house' story.

The sad thing is, the guy who protected his property was the one who the cops went after!

Well, in fairness, he's the only one who broke a law.

But after thinking about this for a few days, my "good for him," takeaway still stands. I'm in favor of a team of Drone Snipers.

I'm in favor of a team of Drone Snipers.

That could be taken out of context and make people think you're ok with shooting Canadians.

I think to avoid confusion they should call them "Flying unmanned craft and needlessly amphibious devices also", but that is probably too long and they should come up with an anachronism.

Edited by 4merper4mer

That could be taken out of context and make people think you're ok with shooting Canadians.

I think to avoid confusion they should call them "Flying unmanned craft and needlessly amphibious devices also", but that is probably too long and they should come up with an anachronism.

FUC ANADA

or is it FU CANADA

FUCANADA?

See the vote on this? 90% believe he was right. He did discharge the weapon though, that's what they are nailing him on. But why the hell didn't the police confiscate the drone and pull the simm card? Boy did the police muff this muff chasing drone.

For the record, I side with the shooter. The unlawful discharge seems very reasonable and thought out w/regard to safety.

• 2 months later...

I don't agree. Though I really hate this whole drone thing I think letting people shoot them out of the sky is setting a very scary precedent.

Dear Chef Jim, (crap, wrong thread)

Exactly my thoughts.

I don't agree. Though I really hate this whole drone thing I think letting people shoot them out of the sky is setting a very scary precedent.

I think it sets the right precedent. Watch were you fly your stupid !@#$ing toy or you might just lose it.

Can I shoot down a Google plane that's taking aerial surveillance of my property?

Is the Google plane flying below the treetops?

So you're cool with your neighbor taking pot shots with your children playing outside? This guy was a good shot. Most aren't.

As cool as I am with some idiot buzzing them with a 50 pound hunk of metal that he may or may not be able to control very well.