Brady 4 game suspension upheld; Will go to court

i dont think either result would be surprising. it will be interesting to see if the see it through, or come to a settlement early. theres really a lot of viable range on this one, depending on the judge, it seems.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a settlement.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This whole thing is just another meaningless fiasco that will result in a lot of wasted time, millions of dollars spent and no justice served. Maybe they should just get him for tax evasion and be done with it. I'm tired of the NE circus act year in and year out. It's just another cat and mouse game played off the field. I would feel a lot better if we started whooping the snot out of them consistently on the scoreboard. Sigh.

So let the Pats** cheat because it's too much bother to hold them accountable? That's what they bet on. I will never understand that mentality. I'm not tired of it, not one bit. J'accuse!

The letter reads like he is saying "Why the hell did you bother filling here?"

polian pretty much nailed it the other day. He said it was going to be pretty tough to move it to Minn because they need a good reason to move it. "Because I'm Tom Brady" apparently didn't cut it.
that confused me, tbh. So the ny judge is more likely to side with the nflpa than the one they would have drawn in minn?

Well we will see if there is more than 1 Berman that likes the Bills.

I get the liberal union guy thing but trying to convince him that the CBA was wrong even though the NFLPA agreed to it is hard one to sell.

Edited by The Wiz

polian pretty much nailed it the other day. He said it was going to be pretty tough to move it to Minn because they need a good reason to move it. "Because I'm Tom Brady" apparently didn't cut it.that confused me, tbh. So the ny judge is more likely to side with the nflpa than the one they would have drawn in minn?

It is not unusual to be confused by Mike Florio since most of what he writes ill informed nonsense to begin with.

polian pretty much nailed it the other day. He said it was going to be pretty tough to move it to Minn because they need a good reason to move it. "Because I'm Tom Brady" apparently didn't cut it.

that confused me, tbh. So the ny judge is more likely to side with the nflpa than the one they would have drawn in minn?

Well we will see if there is more than 1 Berman that likes the Bills.

I get the liberal union guy thing but trying to convince him that the CBA was wrong even though the NFLPA agreed to it is hard one to sell.

I don't know if Berman would be more inclined to side with NE*; sorry if I sounded that way.

I'm only saying that it hardly seems like a win for either side.

essentially thats the possibility hes bringing up.

the geography may lend itself to the selection of judges being more pro-union or pro-business, but that doesnt mean every single judge there fits the same bill. this sounds like its a guy that might be more apt to be pro-union based on just a very surface level glance that florio took. im sure we will hear a lot more about his history than just "clinton appointee" in the coming week.

Edited by NoSaint

essentially thats the possibility hes bringing up.

the geography may lend itself to the selection of judges being more pro-union or pro-business, but that doesnt mean every single judge there fits the same bill. this sounds like its a guy that might be more apt to be pro-union based on just a very surface level glance that florio took. im sure we will hear a lot more about his history than just "clinton appointee" in the coming week.

I mean he dismissed a case the NY Civil Liberties Union tried to bring to court.

I mean he dismissed a case the NY Civil Liberties Union tried to bring to court.

yea, i know nothing about the guy, and it seems florio knows little more than nothing too- so i wouldnt take it too serious. no need to rush to an evaluation on it anyway, i was just trying to help clarify the florio post cause yolo asked. Edited by NoSaint

because the Minn judge has been pro union in his decisions and has let players off the hook

@ProFootballTalk: 2009 Jets-Patriots incident becomes issue in Brady case http://t.co/vqs4d7MhqG

did the kicker admit to it and apologize?