Do We Have Any Bernie Sanders Supporters Among Us?

This is my field, and part of my masters' thesis. While bluntly put by Ozy, in a slightly unsavory way, black and Latino students tend to perform at a lower level than the white and Asian students due to two factors: higher poverty level compared to whites, and less parental emphasis on academic success compared to the Asians.

Honestly curious with this question. How does your field (or thesis) deal with the IQ differences between races? Do you ignore as irrelevant, dismiss the IQ tests as biased, say that poverty causes low IQ, or something else?

Thank you. The difference here is if I ask "What can we do about it?", you'd give a thoughtful response about each area of concern based on what you've studied and witnessed, while Ozy would suggest we kill all the blacks and Latinos.

Jesus, I make ONE post asking for genocide of illegal immigrants and now I'm forever branded as a genocider. Truth be told, I don't support genocide of any race, not even the insidious, parasitic race that controls finance/banking, U.S. foreign policy, Hollywood, news media, and education, using the latter three to brainwash our children into becoming degenerates. When I advocated for the "Hola!-caust," it was just because I thought "Hola!-caust" was a hilarious pun and still do. (Your mileage may vary.)

But no, I do not want to see genocide. My alt-right bros call me the liberal of the alt-right for not wanting to gas everyone. All I want is for people to recognize that the races are different. Many of the problems in this country are caused by the Left trying to make blacks and latinos equal to whites. Which, biologically, can't happen. Once we recognize that races are not equal, we can enact sane policy to improve the country.

i"m going to assume his post was sarcastic.

If so, then a hell of a lot of sarcasm is going right over my head lately. An emoji can go a long way in helping avoid this sort of thing.

Honestly curious with this question. How does your field (or thesis) deal with the IQ differences between races? Do you ignore as irrelevant, dismiss the IQ tests as biased, say that poverty causes low IQ, or something else?

Jesus, I make ONE post asking for genocide of illegal immigrants and now I'm forever branded as a genocider. Truth be told, I don't support genocide of any race, not even the insidious, parasitic race that controls finance/banking, U.S. foreign policy, Hollywood, news media, and education, using the latter three to brainwash our children into becoming degenerates. When I advocated for the "Hola!-caust," it was just because I thought "Hola!-caust" was a hilarious pun and still do. (Your mileage may vary.)

But no, I do not want to see genocide. My alt-right bros call me the liberal of the alt-right for not wanting to gas everyone. All I want is for people to recognize that the races are different. Many of the problems in this country are caused by the Left trying to make blacks and latinos equal to whites. Which, biologically, can't happen. Once we recognize that races are not equal, we can enact sane policy to improve the country.

Hogboy, is that you?

Boo...I prefer the original gatorman trolling.

Your act has no character. It's not witty, edgy, smart, comical, cheeky, or poignant. Either get better as the board's resident racist troll, or find a lesser board to troll.

Your act has no character. It's not witty, edgy, smart, comical, cheeky, or poignant. Either get better as the board's resident racist troll, or find a lesser board to troll.

Sorry, Joe Miner, I can not in good conscience promote genocide of latinos and blacks. Just like I can not kill a chihuahua or a baboon.

You are heartless.

Sane policy would be that which is color blind. The left continuously divides our population by segmenting people by religion, race, gender and other "dividers". We'll do much better as a country when we eliminate affirmative action and other preferential programs and stop talking about people's differences. If we're going to address issues with education and poverty, we should do so based on a single set of rules. As for immigration, it needs to be legal, limited and thorough.

We've reached a point IMO in this country where it has become difficult to even define who and what is a minority. It's time to eliminate that designation altogether.

Edited by keepthefaith

True, the old racist trolls were much funnier. At least we were regaled at the Fuhrer's great artistry. And his dancing. Oh what a pair of gams.

:lol:

You don't know much about the history of the GOP, do you?

You're right. I don't think the history of the GOP is something I know much about. But my (uninformed) opinion is that its no longer the party of Lincoln and hasnt been for quite some time, probably even before President Johnson lost the South (his words).

Today what I see is thoughtful and responsible conservative republicans distancing themselves from or outright abandoning the party. And when I look around I dont see any Lincolns, Theodore Roosevelts, Ikes, Reagans. What I think I'm seeing in characters (or the lack thereof) like Ryan and Sessions are midgets standing on the shoulders of giants.

And when it comes to race relations and today's GOP it looks to me pretty much like the Party of Jefferson Davis Lite.

JMO.

You're right. I don't think the history of the GOP is something I know much about. But my (uninformed) opinion is that its no longer the party of Lincoln and hasnt been for quite some time, probably even before President Johnson lost the South (his words).

Today what I see is thoughtful and responsible conservative republicans distancing themselves from or outright abandoning the party. And when I look around I dont see any Lincolns, Theodore Roosevelts, Ikes, Reagans. What I think I'm seeing in characters (or the lack thereof) like Ryan and Sessions are midgets standing on the shoulders of giants.

And when it comes to race relations and today's GOP it looks to me pretty much like the Party of Jefferson Davis Lite.

JMO.

I appreciate your honesty. I am not a Republican, but I believe very strongly that the party has been unfairly maligned by a continual propaganda assault from the left ever since the 60's, and that it's been going on for so long that it's an easy prejudice to hang on the party as a whole, based almost entirely upon lies. Most nowadays are unaware that it was the Republicans that were formed out of the Abolitionists, that they were the party that championed the civil rights crusade (which was opposed by rank & file democrats), and even were responsible for creating the EPA.

Neither the Republicans or the Democrats are without their demons & firebrands through the years, but an objective look at actual (re: accurate) history will completely contradict the image that the Democrats have been able to bestow upon the modern Republican party.

JMO.

I'm curious, what is this based on? I'd also be interested to hear your thoughts on Obama and the left's track record on race relations these past 8 years.

I appreciate your honesty. I am not a Republican, but I believe very strongly that the party has been unfairly maligned by a continual propaganda assault from the left ever since the 60's, and that it's been going on for so long that it's an easy prejudice to hang on the party as a whole, based almost entirely upon lies. Most nowadays are unaware that it was the Republicans that were formed out of the Abolitionists, that they were the party that championed the civil rights crusade (which was opposed by rank & file democrats), and even were responsible for creating the EPA.

Neither the Republicans or the Democrats are without their demons & firebrands through the years, but an objective look at actual (re: accurate) history will completely contradict the image that the Democrats have been able to bestow upon the modern Republican party.

I still find it amusing that Democrats screwed up their reputation so bad that they started telling people that they were the real Republicans, and that the two parties switched. The amazing part is that people actually started believing them thanks to the media onslaught.

• 3 weeks later...

So they're suing the Debster but not Hillary? lol

This should be fun to watch except that if Hillary wins the election waffleface-shitz will likely get a cushy spot in her admin. She's in Hillary's untrustworthy circle of trust.

Edited by keepthefaith

So they're suing the Debster but not Hillary? lol

Makes no sense given Hillary's virtually free-flowing laundr-o-mat of foreign bribes.

She could pay off all the Bernie fans, and still have money left over to hire someone to keep her upright without the use of a handrail.

• 4 weeks later...

I'll answer this when you tell me what the true expected value of a die roll is.