Bills OL coach Aaron Kromer arrested (Suspended 6 games)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought we knew his son was college aged, roughly

I haven't paid that close attention. Until something more definitive comes out I'm assuming as usual it take two to tango and no one involved should be going to prison.

this still means next to nothing.

I wonder whether Kromer the Elder stepped in with the punch before or after Kromer Junior got into it. Like others, I would be surprised if none of the 3 kids verbally or physically threatened either Kromer.

I wonder whether Kromer the Elder stepped in with the punch before or after Kromer Junior got into it. Like others, I would be surprised if none of the 3 kids verbally or physically threatened either Kromer.

the way the Florida media portrays teens these kids will be shown as 13 yr old cub scouts. That's why I am eager for time to pass.

Its strange though,some of the posters here were all for destroying Bradys career because a football pressure wasn't right but they are willing to dismiss a man punching a boy in the face. Just sayin'

Equipment tampering seems far more career relevant to the nfl and I'm one of the few saying people are being dramatic about that

Its strange though,some of the posters here were all for destroying Bradys career because a football pressure wasn't right but they are willing to dismiss a man punching a boy in the face. Just sayin'

That is because Tom Brady has a guy that his sole job is to punch people in the face so he doesnt get blamed for it......

Was this posted already? Sorry if so, but this is to the point. He will have his day in court. In the meantime, all evidence suggests that this guy inserted himself as an aggressor into a situation he did not need to. Sorry, when you make the kind of money that NFL coaches make and you're in this business, attention on you is elevated. You can't do things like that. I think the Bills need to dump Kromer ASAP and be done with it.

http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/07/13/kromer-not-worth-keeping-around/

Over a beach chair??

It's been reported that he knew these kids and had been friendly with them in the past--related to his neighbors?

I dont understand why those details arent made public.

You can release the kids age without giving away his identity

CBF

i think the issue is they are just erring on the side of tight lipped instead of catering to football fans need to know EVERYTHING, and know it ASAP. what benefit to the police is it to dump ages or details like height/weight?

What's not strange is your desire to rush to judgement before all the facts are known.

Just sayin'.