Bills OL coach Aaron Kromer arrested (Suspended 6 games)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I can just see someone at Tim Horton's corporate headquarters running into the CEO's office in a panic: "

He'll have to wait in line behind the guy recommending they pull their Sabres sponsorship given Ryan O'Reilly's demolition spree of company stores...

I hope we manage to keep Kromer through some combination of 4 game suspension followed by a demotion to assistant O-line coach for the remainder of the year (promote the current assistant). The articles I have read this preseason have contained nice quotes about Kromer and his ability to teach and emphasize technique. Bills players seem happy with him and Kromer has had success previously so I hope we can hang on to him.

That being said, the NFL's crackdown on personal conduct does not bode well for Kromer. An O-Line coach is the definition of expendable and the image conscious league may decide to make an example out him. Not to mention the whole Incognito factor.

Apparently the minor that Kromer smacked, according to Adam Benigni, according to a Walton Co rep, was 5'8 140. Kromer was listed as 6'4 200

At this point it's obvious Kromer did something bad but it's still curious why nothing has come from him or his son yet. I'm guessing lawyered up like all hell.

Apparently the minor that Kromer smacked, according to Adam Benigni, according to a Walton Co rep, was 5'8 140. Kromer was listed as 6'4 200

5'8" and 140??? Was it Karen Carpenter??