LAMP: I will be on the John Murphy Show

KRC

Ken, great stuff! I have a soft spot for the players of yore - the guys who gutted it out more for the love of the game than for money.

On another note, I'd love to see you write a book about the 1921 Championship scandal - aka the "Staley Swindle." It could be a very cool vehicle for exploring the very early days of the NFL.

Ken, great stuff! I have a soft spot for the players of yore - the guys who gutted it out more for the love of the game than for money.

On another note, I'd love to see you write a book about the 1921 Championship scandal - aka the "Staley Swindle." It could be a very cool vehicle for exploring the very early days of the NFL.

Check out Jeffrey Miller's book: Buffalo's Forgotten Champions: The Story Of Buffalo's First Professional Football Team And The Lost 1921 Title

I had a great time on the show. Thanks to everyone who tuned in. For those who missed it, it should be available on Buffalobills.com by tomorrow, at the latest.

Wow. I didn't know this book exists. It's currently out of print but I'll find a copy. Thanks!

If you can't find a copy, let me know. I know the author and he may have some copies.

Interview sounded great. You acquitted yourself well. Nice job!

Thank you!!

Looks like tonight at 8:30. We will be discussing a project I have been working on with a colleague of mine Matt Reaser: Historical Pro Football Scouting Reports.

Way cool!

I look forward to checking it out!