LAMP: I will be on the John Murphy Show

KRC

Great job, Ken. You have an ally in Murph.

I loved watching Johnny Robinson play on that loaded Chiefs team. He, Kearny, Marsallis & Emmitt Thomas didn't get the recognition of the LB's and DL in front of them, but they were very instrumental for a 5 year run that showcased two SB's.

It's this old timer's view that Robinson was the single reason we were stopped short of our 3rd straight AFL title and participate in SBI when he picked of Kemp at the goal line and returned it more than 70 yards, setting up the TD that iced the game for KC.

You've made a believer outta me, KRC. I'm going to that website and become a member.

BTW, the only reason I can think of that Karras isn't a HOFer was the gambling 'thing' along with Hornung.

Great job, Ken. You have an ally in Murph.

I loved watching Johnny Robinson play on that loaded Chiefs team. He, Kearny, Marsallis & Emmitt Thomas didn't get the recognition of the LB's and DL in front of them, but they were very instrumental for a 5 year run that showcased two SB's.

It's this old timer's view that Robinson was the single reason we were stopped short of our 3rd straight AFL title and participate in SBI when he picked of Kemp at the goal line and returned it more than 70 yards, setting up the TD that iced the game for KC.

You've made a believer outta me, KRC. I'm going to that website and become a member.

BTW, the only reason I can think of that Karras isn't a HOFer was the gambling 'thing' along with Hornung.

Thank you.

I think that some voters use it against Karras. The next time I talk to the selectors, I will ask their opinion.

You can see more scouting reports on my website: kencrippen.com. We are in the process of getting everything on National Football Post, so they do not have everything, yet.