Trump - could you imagine?!

Could you guys imagine if trump was our current owner? Not intending this to turn into a political discussion, but could you imagine how ridiculous it would be if the owner of the Bills was fighting with nbc, telemundo and getting into Twitter wars and making controversial outlandish statements about China and Mexico while trying to run for president?!

Whether u agree with his politics or not, it would be a huge distraction away from Bills football.

So happy our billionaire owner can just focus on building Buffalo and maintaining his empire without his other interests being a huge distraction and potentially alienating or turning off parts of our fan base.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People would be boycotting the Bills.

But Trump was never, ever a serious contender for the job. The NFL would never approve him. Just like the American voters won't elect him.

This. Trump is the absolute last person on earth the owners would have approved a sale to. Do people not remember Trump led the USFL charge to sue the NFL??

Never mind the fact that Trump doesn't have the cash.

wow how to not make this political

Yeah, I knew it would take that turn, but I was more focusing on how much of a distraction it would have been from an awesome

bills offseason. Then again, would the bills still have hired Rex? Retained Whaley and Brandon? Seems like it would have been a major house cleaning so he could build it in his image. I feel Rex would have been a no because trump would not want someone to outshine him on the podium.

All that and THEN the presidential run stuff would have started. Would have been a very different summer for sure.

how many games would be off the air if he were the owner?

Which network cancelled Trump run shows?

Nbc

i don't understand why his hair is so awful when he's so rich

Um, does he strike you as someone with a high degree of self-awareness?

Also, if nothing else, having Trump as our owner would turn this board into a merged sports/PPP forum, which would get really tiresome.

If it weren't for politically active intellectually dishonest people who willingly (and in many cases knowingly) misrepresenting his comments to conflate anti-illegals rhetoric with anti-hispanic sentiment we wouldn't be talking about this. You can't separate the political when the political is the foundation of the issue.

I wonder if Fukkface Von Clownstick would have hired Ron Rivera, Tom Flores or Anthony Munoz as HC, and maybe lobbied for Mark Sanchez as the QB.

I think the name Trumplestilskin is picking up steam.

If it weren't for politically active intellectually dishonest people who willingly (and in many cases knowingly) misrepresenting his comments to conflate anti-illegals rhetoric with anti-hispanic sentiment we wouldn't be talking about this. You can't separate the political when the political is the foundation of the issue.

Trouble for Trump is that he actually said what people are representing he said. A more savvy individual would have phrased his thoughts more coherently.

While that may be true, few in the world are more politically active and intellectually dishonest and knowingly misrepresenting and conflators of rhetoric than Delerium Tremens, er, Donald Trump.

While that may be true, few in the world are more politically active and intellectually dishonest and knowingly misrepresenting and conflators of rhetoric than Delerium Tremens, er, Donald Trump.

Maybe he's had too much of Delerium Tremens?

I think the name Trumplestilskin is picking up steam.

Trouble for Trump is that he actually said what people are representing he said. A more savvy individual would have phrased his thoughts more coherently.

I agree his wording was poor, but I think most people know what his point was but are running with it anyway for political reasons.