Sabres on NBC-NBCSN 5 Times Next Season

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta love seeing the unanimous selection of the Bruins as the biggest draft losers. Might mean cheap tickets again when the Sabres play there.

I can't imagine it is worse then a shot taken by an NHL player or anything he's not had before?

I was kidding. I'm sure his shot is nothing like an NHL slapper. But it's not bad for beer league. Edited by PromoTheRobot

Zadorov should have been part of the core but acquiring Bogosian who is already established in the league made him slightly less important. Add in his maturity red flags and it was best to deal him at his biggest value. Computer's absolute best case scenario was a poor man's O'Reilly, so that's fine by me, and Grigorenko was headed to the KHL.

what's up Russian players, have they been pampered there whole lives that they think they are better than they are and don't have to work hard like everybody else?

Beastmode yeah!!!

that would be awesome but I would ten times rather have him on our football team, maybe he can play QB :D

looks like the goalie dived out of the way and let the goal in.

wrong, people like me strive for more because we aren't satisfied with meager accomplishments.

Look getting all theses players and coaches is exciting but it means nothing till we win, which I think we will do.

So you think success just falls out of the sky one day? That it doesn't take a foundation of players, coaches, scouting and ownership? Do you think this Bills team is the same as every Bills team under Ralph?

So you think success just falls out of the sky one day? That it doesn't take a foundation of players, coaches, scouting and ownership? Do you think this Bills team is the same as every Bills team under Ralph?

I said it's exciting but to say this is the greatest yr in Buffalo sports history is short sighted. If for some reason they flounder this will look like the biggest disappointment. When we win is when it will be the best sports yr.

For the Sabres? I mean, can we put aside all partisan delta bravo crap and get behind that?

Or, does this bunch too many panties?

Come on, if nothing else, it's extensible: As long as O'Reilly is around, you can include every other player on the team as being part of "The Factor".

And, hey assclown Buffalo/National media? This is my original thought. Perhaps you are too chicken to use this as a headline, but, when/if you ever dare to use it, I'll be damned if you do it without acknowledgement.

Jeremy White already stole my preseason posts format with his All 22 posts. Bastard didn't even change the damn font. But, I was cool with that...because I'm lazy, and as long as it gets done, I don't have to do it. However, a tag line is eternal.

The only issue I have is using something from a Strong Island dude for one of our things. I would gladly never speak of it again, if it becomes clear that using anything that emanates from Long Island is a no go.

@wyshynski

New Puck Daddy: Winners, Losers of the 2015 NHL Draft http://yhoo.it/1TVkHJp

WINNER: Buffalo Sabres

What a weekend for Tim Murray. He’ll leave South Florida with Jack Eichel, Robin Lehner, Jamie McGinn and Ryan O’Reilly. Pretty good haul for the Sabres to add to a roster featuring a healthy Evander Kane and Zach Bogosian, who were acquired in February. According to CapFriendly, the Sabres are about $16 million under the cap ceiling, meaning more opportunities for Murray to upgrade his lineup. The one year of pain was worth it for the what’s looking like a quick turnaround for the franchise.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

@wyshynski

New Puck Daddy: Winners, Losers of the 2015 NHL Draft http://yhoo.it/1TVkHJp

With the talk of Murray wanting to add another defensemen who is a left handed shot, I find myself wondering if Andrej Sekera would be open to returning to Buffalo. He's made big strides in the two years since he was traded and would slot in perfectly, along with allowing the team to limit Weber and Gorges' minutes.

With the talk of Murray wanting to add another defensemen who is a left handed shot, I find myself wondering if Andrej Sekera would be open to returning to Buffalo. He's made big strides in the two years since he was traded and would slot in perfectly, along with allowing the team to limit Weber and Gorges' minutes.

Sekera would be a great fit. If they can't sign him, I hope they target Oduya. 2015 UFA defensemen

With the talk of Murray wanting to add another defensemen who is a left handed shot, I find myself wondering if Andrej Sekera would be open to returning to Buffalo.

He'll be in high demand given the thin UFA crop. He'd be a great pickup, but will have a lot of offers to sift through and may want to go to a contender rather than a rebuilding Sabres team....

I hated the tank (good end result, still embarrassing) and didn't like the G trade. But overall, it's the most excited about the Sabres I have been since Briere and Drury left. IMO, the fact that Kane is almost forgotten about is the best possible thing for his career.

Very exciting.

I hope folks realize that 2015 has been the greatest year in Buffalo sports history. Nothing even close.

I think you forgot to say offseason.