2015-16 Buffalo Bills Positive Thread

I think it's time to just recognize that things are looking a lot better now than we thought they were going to heading into this season.

Tyrod Taylor - 12/18, 114 yards, 6.3 ypa, 0 TD/0 INT, Rating 84, 10 rushes, 88 yards

EJ Manual - 13/22, 188 yards, 8.5 ypa, 2 TD/0 INT, Rating 117, 4 rushes, 13 yards

These stats include some drops by scrub players that likely won't make the team, AND missing a ton of skill guys in general.

Both our young QBs have shown a lot of promise so far, and so has the offense, which is a big difference than the last couple years. I'm excited to have one of the two lead our team in the regular season. :D

You added an extra TD there.

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm comparing the strength of position groups between Buffalo and the Colts, and outside of QB I can't find one area in which Indy is superior (or even on the same level) -- this includes coaching. The game is in Buffalo, Rex's first, and the crowd will be insane.

I think if the Bills trot Tyrod out there in the opener it could be a rout.

I'm comparing the strength of position groups between Buffalo and the Colts, and outside of QB I can't find one area in which Indy is superior (or even on the same level) -- this includes coaching. The game is in Buffalo, Rex's first, and the crowd will be insane.

I think if the Bills trot Tyrod out there in the opener it could be a rout.

IMO the crowd will be insane with either youngster.

I don't see MC getting the crowd riled up in that way. Well maybe in an angry way.

I don't think who starts at QB will affect the crowd much, at least not unless they start sucking.

I think the only QB the crowd will tolerate struggles from is TT. If EJ or Cassel struggle I think they'll be quick with the Boooooooooos.