Is there an issue with Seantrel?(update:"travel" issue)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and thats the connection we are making unfortunately. all too quick maybe though ?

im just hoping he is all growns up, that's all. Because we really cannot afford to lose him as a result of being stupid/irresponsible. We are counting on you seantrel.

im just hoping he is all growns up, that's all. Because we really cannot afford to lose him as a result of being stupid/irresponsible. We are counting on you seantrel.

agreed 100% i want this Kid to succeed big time, but i want it to be for the Bills !!

This is probably not a big deal but he dropped to 7th round for a reason.

He doesn't keep a calendar on his phone? :unsure:

And we're all counting on you changing your Avatar back sometime early today. :lol:

Oh snap

@JoeBuscaglia: Rex Ryan: The work Cyrus Kouandjio has put in all offseason has put him ahead of Seantrel Henderson right now

@pecrawleynfl: Major theme of minicamps this year: Players, don't miss your flights. https://t.co/FmVUPwQodV

@mikerodak: Seantrel Henderson, who played on 2nd/3rd team OL today, has long talk with Aaron Kromer walking off practice field.

Oh snap

@JoeBuscaglia: Rex Ryan: The work Cyrus Kouandjio has put in all offseason has put him ahead of Seantrel Henderson right now

@pecrawleynfl: Major theme of minicamps this year: Players, don't miss your flights. https://t.co/FmVUPwQodV

@mikerodak: Seantrel Henderson, who played on 2nd/3rd team OL today, has long talk with Aaron Kromer walking off practice field.

Hopefully as much a compliment to CK as a motivator to Henderson.

Hopefully as much a compliment to CK as a motivator to Henderson.

Yep. Kromer was very clear as to the fact that it means nothing until the pads come on. What I like about what they are doing is they are basically teaching these guys new techniques, new ways of thinking, and how on different kinds of plays they want them to think and block differently. Because last year was a hot mess. They will need to be eager to learn and quick to assimilate information. That is why they like Miller so much. But until you get the pads on and see if they can do all these things with bodies flying and 300 pounders trying to kill you, we won't know who is ahead or better or going to play.

I'm beginning to think that last year, Marrone was so maniacal, that he and Morris the OL coach were just not on the same page. And Marrone, as was his wont and as was reported, would come over and spend extra time with the OL and try to be the "teacher" that he was four years previous on the Saints. So they would be getting instruction for 10% of the time from the HC which they would naturally be inclined to follow, and have 90% of their time with Morris, who may have been teaching them different things. So they were often confused and often doing the wrong thing, and everyone suffered and regressed.

It seems almost impossible that Marrone would be so out of touch, but there is serious proof that he was at times.

Interesting note - in Carucci's podcast that came out last night, he said that Whaley and the FO didn't want to draft Henderson last year. They wanted to sign him as a UDFA instead of using a pick, weren't really sold on him. Marrone convinced them to draft him saying the FA market would be too hot for him and he didn't want to risk not getting him. Marrone also thought very highly of him at the end of the year. I am not sure there are any loyalties to Henderson at OBD at this point.

Interesting note - in Carucci's podcast that came out last night, he said that Whaley and the FO didn't want to draft Henderson last year. They wanted to sign him as a UDFA instead of using a pick, weren't really sold on him. Marrone convinced them to draft him saying the FA market would be too hot for him and he didn't want to risk not getting him. Marrone also thought very highly of him at the end of the year. I am not sure there are any loyalties to Henderson at OBD at this point.

That may be true, but unless Kujo or someone else really surprises, he seems like the best option we have at right tackle. It seems like they are trying to set an example, but if he performs when the bullets start flying he will most likely be starting.

That may be true, but unless Kujo or someone else really surprises, he seems like the best option we have at right tackle. It seems like they are trying to set an example, but if he performs when the bullets start flying he will most likely be starting.

Agreed.

there are no loyalties, but limited alternatives too.

i think its literally best man for the job. not sure marrones heroes and dog house really reflected that.

it should be a good fight. i dont know that kujo playing acceptably would be "really surprising" honestly. high rated prospect, working hard, getting good coaching and entering his second year without outside distractions (hopefully).

Edited by NoSaint

It all depends on how hard Henderson works to learn the playbook and the new techniques that Kromer and Roman are teaching, as well as if he sulks if he is not starting right away.

They are going to go with the guy who knows the plays and blocks with the pads best. Right now, Kujo is ahead on the former, and the latter hasnt started yet. That's going to be a good battle. Glenn is starting on the left, Rex all but said it.

That would be surprising given that Whaley has seemed to be proud of taking Seantrel in the draft. I have no idea what the truth is, but whoever made that decision made the right decision (even if it was Mr. Opt Out).